MOD 1 tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Good luck! Remember there's no time limit so keep your head up and don't rush through (as a weakling I did have to ask for a minute after the manual handling reverse bit!)

:thumb:

Thanks everyone! I will be leaving in an hour and a half. I bought one of those Respro anti -fog masks as I wear glasses and they steam up something awful. I have installed it and no matter how hard I breathe, I cannot fog it up!! All set and ready. Thanks for the encouragement, I'll let you know how I get on............

Thanks everyone! I will be leaving in an hour and a half. I bought one of those Respro anti -fog masks as I wear glasses and they steam up something awful. I have installed it and no matter how hard I breathe, I cannot fog it up!! All set and ready. Thanks for the encouragement, I'll let you know how I get on............

might have to look at that gizmo

Me too... I have a pinlock which is great but now the nights are drawing in I do notice it really does create loads of glare (which is why you're not supposed to use them at night I know I know)

Me too... I have a pinlock which is great but now the nights are drawing in I do notice it really does create loads of glare (which is why you're not supposed to use them at night I know I know)

they have 80 of the damn things at laguna, so ill pick one up tonight :P

Sooooooo......

.............I failed today. Of all bloody things it was for the controlled riding in a straight line!! I didn't pull in the clutch when the revs were dying and I've no idea why. No other faults for anything else. I'm not dwelling on it though and have rebooked for the 24th of this month. I really enjoyed it though.

F.A.O Soll and Hoggs, that anti-fog insert is bloody brilliant. Visor closed and my glasses didn't steam up once, definitely worth investing in, and for less than £20. Go on, treat yourself!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one! :thumb:

Good luck for mod 2! Remember to check every road for speed limit signs / changes. I was (am..) terrible at this so really had to train myself to almost sing a speed limit mantra at myself to ensure I knew what the limit was at any time :lol: