Fare thee well young man

OhJay

Just heard about this through FB.. Can't believe such a vibrant young lad has gone from the community..

Only was lucky enough to meet him the once but he was instantly friendly and made my other half feel welcome at his first biker social..

Thank you so much Aaron for being a great lad..

Ride in paradise..

RIP my brother, you was the best friend a guy could ask for! so nice seeing all the messages on here, shows how much people liked him, i will make sure to pass this thread onto his mum and brother so they know how much he was part of this forum.

RIDE IN PARADISE Aaron :( <3

Would like to pass my best wishes and condolences to Littlecat, Ohjay, Maia, family and friends.

Never met the chap, but we've talked on a number of occasions. I can remember me and Moo chatting to him when he got his Kawasaki. He showed enthusiasm towards the hobby that is hard to find, and he seemed to always remain positive.

A life yet to unfold has been lost. He will be missed.

RIP

So sorry to hear the news a few minutes ago, only ever exchanged a few posts with him, sorry we never met.

Condolences to his family and friends.

We all need to be careful out there, especially through winter.

just a little tribute to Aaron https://youtu.be/Xem8_jeSXbo, i know its nothing in comparison to a life cut short but his memory will live on in us all

I will see you again one day my friend, you are the reason i got a bike, just make sure to look out for me up there if you get time off from riding the heavenly roads <3

Ride safe everybody! <3

just a little tribute to Aaron https://youtu.be/Xem8_jeSXbo, i know its nothing in comparison to a life cut short but his memory will live on in us all

I will see you again one day my friend, you are the reason i got a bike, just make sure to look out for me up there if you get time off from riding the heavenly roads <3

Ride safe everybody! <3

That was a lovely tribute, thanks for sharing

I met him at the 2014 rally and liked him instantly, came up and helped me unload my bike and set up tent when I was exhausted from trip down. I had never spoken to him before this but he still went out of his way to help which shows the man he was.

Rest in Peace Friend

That is also my memory, time of meeting and experience. I will never forget seeing him dressed in his day glow dragon outfit, with a huge Bassett hound dragging him backwards by the tail.

Ride safe everybody! <3

That was a lovely tribute, thanks for sharing

+1

Very moving

This is terrible news. He was a local lad to me and I just found out about this on the Huddersfield examiner website. Rider from Brighouse and a black Kawasaki rang a few bells

My deepest sympathy for his family and friends.