IT chat

Glorian

Who remembers the 3DO and all the next gen consoles that were going to blow the world away, and were pretty good just never managed to capture the market for some reason.

wow there are some good memories out there.

also XBOX all the way PS lost its way around PS2 :D

But graaaaaaaphics :D haha, PS+ is nice, good free games every month. Plus the share videos thing is real nice.

To be fair, I havent used a PS since PS2 so they may have improved, only gaming I get up to these days is FM really and not much of that, joys of having a young family and working a lot of hours.

I loved my little gamecube :D

I remember the LAN parties too, but since my dad cabled up our house they were were always held at our house :-) Counter Strike, Aliens vs Predator, Total Annihilation and this were what we mostly played, great fun! -

BKThjsyCEAAhtWF.jpg:large

Loved all my consoles too, but getting back into PC gaming now.

Never bothered with the second one, the first was already perfect.

Blow all the bridges, then tank traps, tank traps everywhere. Bit of barbed wire on the inside of it then finish it off with a few anti tank guns and machine gun emplacements. And then the artillery begins... Implementation of artillery is the make or break of a strategy game, in my books. C&C games are a bit weak (except for the GDI artillery in C&C3), but Relic really seem to know what they're doing.

Need to rename to "spotty teenager gaming chat".. This isn't IT chat :lol:

I blame Glorian. I just came here to insult/provoke you all but then he started talking about video games :lol:

I blame the person below me in seniority.

If I were at home, I'd upload a photo of my drawer of Gameboys... Still the most timeless platform in my books.

Rant Machine with a gameboy in his draws..... this escalated quick :P

Need to rename to "spotty teenager gaming chat".. This isn't IT chat :lol:

It started as IT chat :D

Now it has turned into IT chat sidelined by games! games!! GAAAAAMES!!!!

It's cause everyone who does IT support gets so bored with it that games are our release :-)

I made the possible mistake of downloading minecraft a few weekends ago... stupidly addictive for no apparent reason. But sheep and pigs and cow and horses to capture and wolves and cats that I can never find!

I don't even know half the terminology used in this last page to do with games :shock:

I had a Gameboy pocket once... yaaaay...

Team fortress 2 beats all. I can say that with a reasonable amount of confidence :lol:

Got any complicated terminology to back that up?

Nope :lol:

It's a cracker, not necessarily the best. But it has held onto a strong fan base for a very long time now.

At the moment games wise I'm on Halo 5, and Star Wars Battlefront. Halo 5's story was the first I actually took interest in, the multiplayer is as usual excellent. Battlefront is fantastic but a little boring at times. It cracked the issues Destiny had with weapon powers etc. It's very well balanced so a good player with a shite setup can still be competitive.

Ohh now this chat I like! :mrgreen:

Who's on Steam?

And with talk of the battlefield/COD style games, has anyone tried Heros and Generals?

Really good WW2 battle style game.. Almost based on Airsoft style matches.

Edit: And Mr.Whippy, would be dead keen to talk to you about ERP systems at some point if you ever wanted to :D

TF2 im on it.

Star Wars BAttlefront - i can see it dying quickly, with just a hard core play it, its titan fall with george lucas backing.

cod games are all kit biased.

ill be reinstalling steam and tf2 tonite then....

steam: snekie

xbox : snekie soll

origin: ewwwwwww!!!!