Self employed

Classickid21

Now I don't like pikeys any more than the next bloke. But opening with "f**k off" when one stops outside your house, or asks for an old washing machine because of a perception won't do much good. Hate breeds hate after all, and a pikey trying to do good might ask what the point is after that.

But nevermind, this time of year is particularly negative. So maybe best just keep the crap bottled up and wash it down with a cup of tea and a mince pie.

If you had read my post I said he saw my garage was open and then backed up to have a good nose at anything worth nicking. I did as I would to any dodgy looking guy he got told to f**k off.

The 2nd incident was different as I never swore once. Even though the pikey twat was goading me.

Pikeys live by their own set of rules and honour and think people like us are scum just here to taken advantage of in anyway they can. They don't give a f**k about us or our laws.

So if that makes me a racist then so be it. I just believe in calling a spade a spade and not being PC about scum like them. They don't deserve it. They are just parasites.

How much actual involvement have you had with "pikeys" besides swearing at them and insulting them??

Treat anyone in the manner that you've mentioned in this thread and you're asking for trouble.

When I renovated my house i was glad there were people willing to remove all my scrap aluminium doors, radiators, and pipework etc, and they were grateful to me for letting them take it away.

I'd rather they earned a few quid from scrap metal collection than sponging benefits off the UK.gov.

Pikeys live by their own set of rules and honour and think people like us are scum just here to taken advantage of in anyway they can. They don't give a f**k about us or our laws.

I have in the past employed a number of people that would ordinarily be referred to by others, and themselves, as "pikeys". On the whole I found them to be hard-workiing, conscientious, reliable, trustworthy and honourable employees.

I imagine that if instead of employing them, I had simply told them to "f**k off" as soon as they looked in my direction, then my thoughts on their worth as human beings would be quite different.

Funnily enough, I have had similar experiences with people from Poland and Romania.

I suspect I got it wrong somewhere along the line. Maybe instead of employing them I should have just read the Daily Mail.

'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's goin' on 'ere then? :-)

It's tempting to offer a counter argument to dearest Mr Alexander however I suspect my time would be better spent teaching a donkey advanced jujitsu. Also, given that the lad in the van didn’t come back, can we assume that there was nothing actually worth nicking and make the conclusion perhaps he just thought it was scrap to start with and was just trying to do you a favour by hauling it away?

I've stuck stuff out for the scrap lads in the past - saves me the trouble of weighing it in for the poxy few quid I'd get. They seemed reasonable enough to me but then I’ve got this nasty habit of treating people like human beings until they prove themselves to be a turnip.

Anyway, I'm off to make nee-naw noises and pretend I'm in an episode of Z-cars.