Shoes for CBT

And no i dont want a colourful suite..

Me neither! Colourful armchairs severely limit choice once you start looking at wallcoverings. I prefer my suite to be neutral so I can brighten the decor with a bolder colour on the walls and woodwork.

For the record, I still agree if you actually meant "suit". :P

I dont know why da f you guys talking not knowing a thing just asumimg... I habe to take my cbt to go for the das after. I have been riding bikes since i was 14,i am 27 now... And no i dont want a colourful suite..

You asked for advice and people on here have been decent enough to give you their views. :scratch:

I agree with Joeman and Matty on this one really. Wear those shoes if you want but if you come off and batter your feet up you'll get little sympathy.

But then by the sounds of it you already knew the answer you wanted to hear.. It's just not the one you've been given. :roll:

It goes two ways, I figure...

Either you'll be buying a second hand bike in which case you won't get much choice on colour, you'll just have the one that is available and at the right price, and therefore no guarantee that your boots will "go with it"

or

You have enough money to buy new or wilfully pay over the odds on the second hand market just to get your colour of choice, in which case you can afford to buy a second pair of boots that do go with the bike! :lol:

All of my original kit was either black, white, or green - went fine with my old black bike. Not so good with the two red bikes that I have these days! Still, keeps the road out quite effectively which is all that really matters. If I cared how I looked on my bike, I wouldn't be riding around looking daft on a tiny little CG :lol:

or wilfully pay over the odds on the second hand market just to get your colour of choice,

I have to admit my bike had to be Green. Generally they are more expensive like for like than a blue or even yellow one. But I managed to fluke a stupidly low milage one for a pretty darn good price 8-)

Goes really well with my army-camo waterproof trousers..... :roll: But as everyone here will I'm sure agree - if you're dry you don't give a tiny rats arse what you look like!

I wear matching boots, gloves and leathers. But I have been riding for 13 years and gone through the black stuff and saved up so I had the matching kit as I wanted it at least once in my life where I didn't look like a patchwork blanket.

Doesn't match my bike as they are black white and a touch of fluo yellow. And I got the leathers before the motogp gsxr. So wasn't even trying for a bike match.

However even on a 125 I wore black bike boots as I didn't want a shattered ankle. Or my foot several meters down the road from me.

I may have mentioned this before. ...but broke my foot by dropping a bike on it at a few miles per hour. Was wearing leather non bike boots so dread to think how much worse it could have been if I was in trainers. Have proper boots now. Will not go anywhere on a bike with any other footwear now!

I may have mentioned this before. ...but broke my foot by dropping a bike on it at a few miles per hour. Was wearing leather non bike boots so dread to think how much worse it could have been if I was in trainers. Have proper boots now. Will not go anywhere on a bike with any other footwear now!

Ouch :shock:

It sucks I wouldn't recommend it. Only went to the hospital several months later as I was worried my toe was dislocated and it wouldn't fix itself. X ray guy casually asked if I was aware I had a broken foot and toe. :lol: luclily nice clean break that healed straight

I think my worst was the time I dropped a 50cc on my leg ( complete with 18 stone rugby player on the back ) whilst wearing little more than shorts and a bikini.... rode it to work the next day, and the only giveaway was the badly road rashed knee.... I was halfway through serving breakfastbefore my mum noticed, said' oh ffs you've fallen off again havnt you ?'....promptly shipped off to hospital only to find id done a decent job of shattering my ankle.......

lesson finally learned ( was my 2nd off in 2 weeks)... and im ATGATT always now... if for no other reason than its really bloody annoying when you want to ride to work, but cant find anywhere to carry the crutches

Get yourself down to a local bike shop and buy some cheap boots jacket and gloves with lid! These I I are the bare minimum you should have whether your staying with cbt or progressing to a bigger bike. You will need all the gear for a das anyway.

As for colour its up to you, I have all black and white leathers with orange and black lid, people may call me a power ranger but............ Bothered. I'm protected should the worste happen

I dont know why da f you guys talking not knowing a thing just asumimg... I habe to take my cbt to go for the das after. I have been riding bikes since i was 14,i am 27 now... And no i dont want a colourful suite..

CBT AND TEST... wear decent boots i.e doc martins, caterpillars, timberland.. as althought you have been riding for 13 years according to your post, you have no kit and and haven't done your CBT? or did you mean push bike.

good luck in your endeavours but spend money when you are legal, as matching leathers and boot will get you raped in a prison cell Honey :booty: