Moto Gp

Six30

Oh it's all go Neil! Obviously Lorenzo and Marquez are in cahoots again and are obviously sabotaging Rossi. Because Rossi does not have bad luck he gets sabotaged :lol:

He didn't even go up to the podium to wave to his brainwashed acolytes either.

First time he's not done that in years.

Obviously he was just too distraught......I'm sure Uccio will be there for him though.

ooooh did he not?? We didn't watch it live so the recording on motogp cut off after the main podium. I thought he would go preach to the cult.

Oh is that his name? I just always call him "that bloke" :mrgreen:

Tother ones a bit quiet a lately...

Seems to coincide with Liverpool messing it up last week.

Just a thought like 8-)

Next season is our season Neil... Apparently Rossi is signing for us , that's if his bike can make it to the ground :D

• 2 weeks later...

I thought he had signed already for KTM but the internet seems to suggest this is just "very likely" rather than "happened"

Jonas Folger is confirmed, second TBC

Crash have the following list!

MotoGP rider contracts

Repsol Honda

Marc Marquez (End of 2018)

Dani Pedrosa (End of 2018)

Movistar Yamaha

Valentino Rossi (End of 2018)

Maverick Vinales (End of 2018)

Ducati Team

Jorge Lorenzo (End of 2018)

Andrea Dovizioso (End of 2018)

Suzuki

Andrea Iannone (End of 2018)

? Aleix Espargaro to continue? Or Aleix Rins (looking for factory ride) or Johann Zarco (who has a Suzuki option)?

KTM

Bradley Smith (End of 2018)

? Long list of possibilities from MotoGP, Moto2 and KTM's test riders - but Pol Espargaro looks to have emerged as favourite.

Aprilia Gresini

Sam Lowes (End of 2018)

? It seemed likely that one of the current riders would stay, meaning Stefan Bradl or Alvaro Bautista, but Aleix Espargaro is also in contention.

Marc VDS Honda

Jack Miller?

Tito Rabat? No decision likely until further seats decided.

Monster Yamaha Tech 3

Jonas Folger (End of 2017, Option 2018)

? Pol Espargaro is leaving, so should Herve Poncharal go for an established star or second rookie?

Pramac Ducati

Scott Redding?

Danilo Petrucci? Scott Redding (who has an option for 2017) and Danilo Petrucci could well continue, but likes of Chaz Davies and Eugene Laverty may also be in contention.

LCR Honda

? Option in place with Cal Crutchlow and Honda's Livio Suppo is keen for the Englishman to stay: “I think Cal and Lucio are doing a good job and it should be important for Cal to stay in the same team.”

But if LCR switches to Suzuki, maybe Johann Zarco?

Aspar Ducati

Yonny Hernandez?

Eugene Laverty? No decision likely until further seats decided. Team has expressed interest in Aleix Espargaro and Alvaro Bautista.

Avintia Ducati

Hector Barbera?

Loris Baz? No decision likely until further seats decided. Interested in Pol Espargaro, but Spaniard thought more likely to go to KTM.

Read more at http://www.crash.net/motogp/feature/230487/1/2017-motogp-rider-lineup.html#KqHUUkvZMKUedRDe.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Miller should have done at least one year in Moto2 rather than jump right up. Also Rabat was quite injured at the beginning of the year - I'm willing to give him another chance - although Vinales is putting people to shame by doing so well so fast :lol:

Rins is one of the few riders of recent years who has done well straight away in his first year of Moto2 after stepping up (although the pressure seemed to get to him at the end of last year and he did start crashing a lot!) so it will be interesting to see how competitive he would be from the off in GP.

Sad that Cortese doesn't seem to have clicked in 2... also Alex Marquez needs to get his act together too! As I recall he had... 2? terrible terrible seasons in moto3 before he won it though! Think the record was 7 crashes in a weekend :lol:

Unfortunately Alex is always going to be compared to Marc......and he's never going to measure up.

He was pretty lucky to get the Moto 3 when he did........it was only due to Miller making mistakes.

Breaking news on a few sites.... Crutchlow has joined a Circus and will be riding for their Wall Of Death team for 2017.

To be honest mate.

I've no idea...lol

Been doing silly hours this week at work. And go on a 5 set of nights tomorrow. .

So playing catch up at moment.

I do know that Hutchy will win at least 3 on the IOM :thumb:

To be honest mate.

I've no idea...lol

Been doing silly hours this week at work. And go on a 5 set of nights tomorrow. .

So playing catch up at moment.

I do know that Hutchy will win at least 3 on the IOM :thumb:

Did you see the Documentry about him the other night about him trying to get fit to ride again after he fooked his leg... He's certainly dedicated and passionate .... and slightly insane .

Those guys are hard! And if you went back 40+ years to the Continental Circus days GP riders were the same.

Doohan was the last of the hard men!

Yeh for sure... Different breed.

Did you see the Documentry about him the other night about him trying to get fit to ride again after he fooked his leg... He's certainly dedicated and passionate .... and slightly insane .

Yeah watched this today! Slightly insane? Fking mental more like :lol: