Happy Easter All!

Valko

Christ is Risen.

Peace to all and ride safe :D

No he hasn't .

Ride safe

How do you know have you been there? Next time you will say there is no Easter bunny just lighten up :D

Anyhow its just Easter greetings to the people of TMBF :cheers:

Sorry mate but the Easter Bunny was eaten by the Tooth Fairy sometime during early March. This had the unwanted side effect of giving the Tooth Fairy stomache cramps and therefore 'He' could not get round to the little children who had put their (removed) tooth under their pillow. Furthermore, that made them (the children) decide that, rather than trust in the Tooth Fairy giving them a silver coin, they would ask an adult (but apparantly both Rolf and Jimmy seem to have dissapeared).

Sad times all round.

:mrgreen:

Hope everyone had a good weekend?

Instead of being out on the bike on good Friday (decent weather too), I was stuck just outside Lakeside when apparently it was a really good idea to go shopping. I could have seriously hurt someone.

I was stuck just outside Lakeside when apparently it was a really good idea to go shopping. I could have seriously hurt someone.

my condolences. There's this thing called internet shopping nowadays it's amazing :wink: :lol: