Helmet/Leathers hanger

Hey people, I'm looking for a decent hanger for my helmet and leathers, I get moaned at all the time for leaving them wherever they land, so I decided to look for a decent hanger for my gear, seen a couple online but wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

So what do you use for hanging your gear?

When I was getting my leathers I have been given a hanger and a really nice leathers cover type thing so all is in my wardrobe next to my dresses :mrgreen: My lid place is in the lounge/dinning room on the shelve, safe and sound :D

My helmet lives either on the sofa in the garage or on the top shelf in the boot cupboard at the front door. Gloves are usually beside it.

The Jacket I wear most on the bike is kept over a dining room chair so long as it is dry. I've broken way to many hangers to keep trying to hang it up! If it is wet it is hung up over the bath till is it dry... Other jackets are on a shelf in the wardrobe.

Trousers I use leave in the bottom of the wardrobe. Boots are in the boot cupboard.

My helmet lives either on the sofa in the garage...

...Once I visited my sister and she put my lid on the floor :shock: No it really hurt my feelings :cry: Put your baby on the floor, biatch :lol:

So you are keeping your lid in the garage ? :crybaby: I need to chill out :lol:

...Once I visited my sister and she put my lid on the floor :shock: No it really hurt my feelings :cry: Put your baby on the floor, biatch :lol:

It has a 3 seater sofa in a reasonably warm garage to itself. Far away from a very curious parrot. Hardly hard done by ;-)

I have biker tidy heavy duty combo hangers. 1 at work and 1 at home on the back of the garage door.

Yeah......I've got a couple of these too.....The only hangers that'll take the weight of my leathers...... 8-)

It has a 3 seater sofa in a reasonably warm garage to itself. Far away from a very curious parrot. Hardly hard done by ;-)

..damn how big is your head :shock: :D

We have a rather large built in wardrobe and our leathers, jackets, trousers and boots sit on the top shelf and our helmets are on top of the spare room wardrobe along with our gloves that are inside along with the panniers I just need to make space for the top box while its not in use!

I have tried coat hangers in the past but they either bend or break or destroy something else :lol:

I use wooden hangers [strikeout]stolen[/strikeout] appropriated from trendy clothes stores such as Timberland and the like.

Disclaimer: I don't wear fashionable clothes and am in no way trendy.

Another vote for BikerTidy. Ive got one in my garage with all my gear hanging up and helmet on top.

I managed to break one of the plastic trouser clamps. When I happened to mention it to them at the Olympia motorbike show they said "No worries, have another one" and gave me a new clamp!! now thats excellent customer service for a fantastic product.

I did buy a trouser hanger from them, which seems impressively sturdy! How'd you break one?!

Where the bolt goes through the handle of the plastic clamp - the clamp broke when I was trying to hang the trousers and they dropped off one side and put all the weight on the other side in a funny way that put too much strain on the clamp.

The new clamp they gave me felt more robust so I suspect I'm not the first to break one of the earlier clamps.