Unreasonably excited

learningtofly

Decent review, I really like them, so do you think you're going to buy one?, they are an exceptionally cool looking bike, know those roads well from all my visits up there getting mine fixed/sorted :thumb: .

Yes, I'll definitely have one at some point, but I'm a bit skint at the moment so my target is this time next year, I think.

There are indeed some nice roads in them there parts. I was actually going to head down into Great Missenden, but I only had the bike for 45 minutes so didn't really have the time.

Oooooh Always liked these (although I look ridiculous on them).

we want a photo :lol:

Hah, I'll put up a pic of me on my Sprint at some point. It's daft for the same reasons..!

Decent review, I really like them, so do you think you're going to buy one?, they are an exceptionally cool looking bike, know those roads well from all my visits up there getting mine fixed/sorted :thumb: .

Yes, I'll definitely have one at some point, but I'm a bit skint at the moment so my target is this time next year, I think.

There are indeed some nice roads in them there parts. I was actually going to head down into Great Missenden, but I only had the bike for 45 minutes so didn't really have the time.

Good stuff I hope you end up getting one in a years time :thumb: .

If you change your mind and want two more cylinders and an extra 50 BHP along with half roasting you alive whenever you’re in town traffic mine will be for sale next spring :P .

If you change your mind and want two more cylinders and an extra 50 BHP along with half roasting you alive whenever you’re in town traffic mine will be for sale next spring :P .

:scratch: :D

:lol: I won't lie the heat is terrible!, it's all sorted and recalls up to date now though, I really hope you get that Diavel don't see enough of them on the roads :thumb: . I've bought my last two bikes from there and have found them really easy to deal with each time, sadly won't be getting my next one from there though as it will be a Honda!.

:lol: I won't lie the heat is terrible!, it's all sorted and recalls up to date now though, I really hope you get that Diavel don't see enough of them on the roads :thumb: . I've bought my last two bikes from there and have found them really easy to deal with each time, sadly won't be getting my next one from there though as it will be a Honda!.

Ha! The v4 unreliability put you off ducati huh.

Ha! The v4 unreliability put you off ducati huh.

Not at all, it's just my number one preference for a sportsbike has always been a V4 Honda, they just haven't bothered to build one for 2 decades!-until next year supposedly anyway :D .