ENDGAME last of the avengers .. who seen it and what you think ..

So after all the fuss last night me and the family went to watch the movie ENDGAME the avengers last .

If you not seen it plz don't read any more and go and see the movie ..

So who seen it and what you think about the movie .

Saw it last Saturday in 3D. It had some good bits but overall I left feeling a little flat about it. Way too long, way too much self pity, several scenes repeated such as the all female battle scene (which lasted all of 10 seconds). Just a repeat of infinity war where Nat and the warrior woman fight the bad female to defend red witch (which lasted way longer than the Endgame one). And what was with 'Bulk' (as i now call him), hulk and Banner in harmony? He has become some sort of weird joke. The final battle was short lived, and Thanos had greater strength in that without the stones than he did in infinity war with the stones, makes no sense there. Mystic woman wasn't keeper in NY (or wherever it was) she was somewhere like Katmandu at that time.

Anyhooo, no not impressed.. will have to watch it a few more times to see if it's a grower (I doubt it).

I really liked it and thought it was a good way to tie up the 11 years of stories which lead to that point.

I wish that there had been a way to recover Vision and I am looking forward to buying the Blue-Ray so I can sit through Alll the extras, as I've heard there's a lot of footage they've kept to one side.

I enjoyed the contrast between the way in which Thanos recovered the Soul Stone compared to the Avengers. I think that show of selflessness vs. Thanos' stoic, logical acceptance against Gamoras wishes.

However, wtf happened to Adam Warlock!? :?

Loved the way they did Professor Hulk. :mrgreen:

And I really enjoyed seeing Paul Rudds performance in this one, I think he's really grown into the role.

Well that was my big beef with it how did he wipe out have the universe if they stole the stones before him ??????? Why didn't they go back to where they had him tied down before starlord right Pratt started to hit him .or just before he clicked his fingers and go for the head with the hammer. And when capt returned the stones why didn't black widow come back soul for soul ??????? And why did capt marvel decide to help other planets when they was off to sort out thanos as I'm sure half of the planet's ppl must been more important..

I loved Thor body ha ha I have Thor body .. not the chin fluff or hair just the belly ..

And in the news next year black widows new movie is out????? .

There was so much wrong how every one comes back 5 years later everyone got older moved on .married some one else lots other things .

Also this big twist at the end ?????? WTF was that ........as It's been on the TV And in the papers that iron man and capt contracts was not being renewed so him dieing and getting old ....was that the twist or was the twist !!!! it don't make any fecking sence !!!! AND A CRAP 2 SECONDS OF MR Stan lee RIP ..

So any more bits don't add up... There are extras it was 3 hrs long how much extras are they ..

Well that was my big beef with it how did he wipe out have the universe if they stole the stones before him ???????

They explained in the film that "Changing something in the past doesn’t change the future."

I think this explains it but basically what is done, is done.

When they go back they go to OTHER versions of time, not going back into their own exact time line to borrow the stones.

And when capt returned the stones why didn't black widow come back soul for soul ???????

I'm pretty sure the soul stone doesn't contain a return policy in it's terms and conditions... They still had to pay the price to take the stone, just cos they put it back after doesn't make the price unpaid.

And why did capt marvel decide to help other planets when they was off to sort out thanos as I'm sure half of the planet's ppl must been more important..

I would guess that most of the other planets, with previously thriving populations and societies, would have been in as much turmoil, if not more, than earth was.

We got 10+ heros to help out earth, I reckon all those other planets deserve just one hero shared between them.

And in the news next year black widows new movie is out????? .

Yup, much like Cpt Marvel, it's not going to in line with the current events. I would assume it's going to be Hawkeye and Blackwidow when they were mercenaries together.

AND A CRAP 2 SECONDS OF MR Stan lee RIP ..

Well... I mean... He is Dead, that does make it a little hard to keep making new footage...

I definitely like it, it was a great way to tie up the movies.

Was a little dubious on the title for the movie, in some ways it's a bit back to front. Stark refers to "That's the endgame" in Age of Ulton referring to an attack from space (which would be Thanos). Thanos comes, wins, and the movie ends with them in the Endgame. The second movie saw the Avengers and Thanos all going for the infinity stones in an all out war.

Loved the use of time travel, and the theory of it. That if you travel in time you create an alternate timeline by messing around. You are bound to your own timeline and cannot change it.

The bits I have questions about... Spoilers ahoy.

1. Loki gets the tesseract, and teleports away in a botched time heist... This is a new timeline now as where did he go? Is this the basis for his new tv show coming? And does this mean he survived in a Gamora style round about way.

2. Returning the tesseract... How'd they get the stone back in it?

3. Returning the soul stone... We're saying Steve was like "sup redskull, here's your stone back *flips it over the edge*". The Redskull clearly says it's an "ever lasting exchange". Which sounds like a posh way of saying no returns, or at the very least no refunds.

4. Steve goes back, lives out a life, his future becomes something that took place in the past. This can be explained away with the fact that Peggy had late stage dementia when he sees her in the right timeline. So she forgot their life together. But he managed to keep it all secret, and live happily knowing Hydra were infiltrating and taking over? Or maybe he meddled more than we know?.. But I want to know the ins and outs.

8/10 score from me. The first movie getting a 9.5.

It would have got the same, but a tie up movie like this shouldn't be leaving more questions than JJ Abrams.

I thought it was excellent, so excellent I watched it again the next day.

I agree with replacement of the stones Fozzie, that would of been an INCREDIBLE credit scene or even its own movie.

I also think it was the best possible send off for Tony/Iron Man, role is competely Huge Jackmaned and no one will ever take that up again IMO.

I went to the double bill/midnight showing. It RUINED my knees, but it was worth it

I thought it was a bit slow starting with the set up but it soon made up for it. I really enjoyed it and want to go see it again

It made me cry because i am a big girls blouse. Not as much as GOT did though, too soon to talk about that one hahaha, can't even THINK about it without getting feels :(

I went to the double bill/midnight showing. It RUINED my knees, but it was worth it

I thought it was a bit slow starting with the set up but it soon made up for it. I really enjoyed it and want to go see it again

It made me cry because i am a big girls blouse. Not as much as GOT did though, too soon to talk about that one hahaha, can't even THINK about it without getting feels :(

Why did it ruin your knees :shock:

Why did it ruin your knees :shock:

I always get sore knees when ive been to the cinema 😂😂😂

Everything creaks when i get up after the film is over, never mind two in a row hahahah