Camping stove

JustaTwist

Honestly no, I've never had a go with one of these, i've always used a mini gas burner. Instructions are printed on lid and are still legible. I'll have a go with fresh fuel, it'd be a shame to waste it

My money is on it running but needing a bit of fuel through it before it runs without a bit of stuttering and as was mentioned before the better the fuel the better it runs.

Cheers

Ian

Gave it a go with some petrol (I know I know!!! Just wanted to see if it would fire) and no luck. It doesn't seem to be building enough pressure. Think it might have an air leak somewhere.

Will play some more with it another time.

• 2 weeks later...

camping :roll: this is the style...

cafe.jpeg

Good luck with that option when the zombie apocalypse starts. Us camp chefs will rule the new world with our ability to heat up meals for one (providing it’s soups, beans or slop)...or breakfast where you can only cook one bit at a time so most of it ends up cold and covered in ants. Then who’ll be laughing last, huh?