First big bike.

techniques

Amazingly got a call from the police to say a resident had reported my bike dumped in a hedge not far from me earlier so went down there and wheeled it home ! A bit of wiring damage that some electrical tape has fixed so all seems working ok...a lesson learnt as I've become a bit blase when I get home from work late and going out early to leave it outside my house unlocked as I thought no one would steal a 22 year old bike !

IMG_20220924_095509.jpg

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Blackholesun said:

I have fwd them the footage but it'll be local youths as there are a spate of them going round with no helmets and balaclavas often pillion on L plates I guess...police don't seem to stop them 

Twats, def going to have to take more precautions, can you put it out of sight or lock it away? 

2 hours ago, Blackholesun said:

I have fwd them the footage but it'll be local youths as there are a spate of them going round with no helmets and balaclavas often pillion on L plates I guess...police don't seem to stop them 

Same round here at moment. I know I shouldn't wish any rider would crash but in their case.......:evil:

• Like 1

@Blackholesun That is fantastic!! :cheers:

Did you report it as stolen to your insurance? When mine was stolen and I managed to recover it on the same day I had already reported it as stolen. Unfortunately this meant my premiums went up and I lost my no claims despite insurance company not paying anything out :-?

Anyway hopefully you'll get a better result and the important thing is you have it back!! 🥳