Posting pictures

fastbob

Morning , how do I post pictures now ? I've clicked Media but all I get is existing pictures that I've posted before or something about a URL . I can't find my pictures on my phone . What am I missing here ? Also ,is there a Mobile App now because everything is really spread out . I can't readily see my notifications or new posts either . Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Stu said:

click add files 

Morning Stu , I don't have Add Files . Is there a way to keep bold type switched on non be it's really straining my eyes ? 

7 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

To the left of the Other Media button you should have some greyed-out text that provides a "choose files" (from your computer) option.

6 minutes ago, fastbob said:

No . I'm not on a computer by the way . 

Sorry - I shouldn't have muddied the waters by referring to computers. The question, then, is how that option can be accessed on a mobile OS. 

Edited by learningtofly

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

What do you mean right version?

For mobile not PC . How do I stop this pinging sound ? There's something not right here . Is this a work in progress because I'm finding it really difficult to use . For example what im writing is disappearing behind the keyboard as I write it 

You don't get any other version! 

What browser are you using? Because I aren't having any of your issues although it sounds like you maybe requesting the desktop from your mobile 

Bob, I’m on my mobile and I can clearly see an “Add Files” button next to Other Media. My text isn’t disappearing either.

It looks like the forum software is behaving correctly. Perhaps it’s just something in your own settings?

13 minutes ago, fullscreenaging said:

Is there a setting on your phone to allow the site access to your photo library?

I've no idea . How do I reply without having to quote all the time 

1 minute ago, fastbob said:

What's this pinging sound trying to tell me ? Sorry , I'm off work with stress and this new version is unfathomable . 

That's just notifications - you can turn the sound off within settings > notification settings.

4 minutes ago, learningtofly said:

That's just notifications - you can turn the sound off within settings > notification settings.

Where's that ? 

If you're on a mobile, 

6 minutes ago, fastbob said:

Where's that?

If you're on a mobile, tap the three lines at the top right of the screen; then hit account, then account settings and then notification settings. Scroll down to notification types and then uncheck "play a sound".

Edited by learningtofly
  • Like 1