Still can't find the index page

fastbob

Ok so I've posted a reply in Restorations etc and now I want to go back to it . How do I get into a specific sub section without an index of sections ? What am I missing here ? 

Edited by fastbob

5 minutes ago, fastbob said:

Got it ! That's better , cheers Stu . 

Don't think you're alone with this new forum if you have issues then shout! there is plenty of us here willing to help 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

I am struggling to get used to it too Rob, I persevere because I have been nominated for a prize :-)

Is it just getting used to it or have you messed with stuff like Bob :lol: 

Explain your issues and I will see if I can make things easier! 

8 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

It’s probably just getting used to it now Stu. It’s working for me in that I mostly check active and new posts. I can find the menu. I prefer the old but understand that there was an opportune moment/reason.

So is it a case of you don't like change :lol: 

The thing with the old one I had used it for 13 years and had learnt what worked and what didn't! I am pretty much starting again and its just about getting it right again 

Give it time 

And also try the default theme if you haven't already you never know you might prefer that one 

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Don't think you're alone with this new forum if you have issues then shout! there is plenty of us here willing to help 

Hmm I access the forum through:

Ipad - iOS Chrome or safari

Phone android - Edge Or the app

Tablet android- Chrome 

Laptop Windows  - Chrome

Don’t ask why so many devices but it works for me (I have not used the laptop today, although any more typing and I’ll be tempted), the software change is interesting..

12 minutes ago, James in Brum said:

Yeah I shall play at some point. The past six months have really taken it out of me with work/COVID and the speeding tickets. Just need to find some headspace and then I can play a bit more. 

Dare I ask what happened with “speeding tickets”. No worries if you don’t want to go over it!

• Like 1