RUKKA- Brand new jacket starting at 0.99p NO RESERVE on Ebay

1 hour ago, jayinatree said:

New Rukka Armarone Motorbike Jacket, 46, Black, Gore-Tex, with armour, starting at 0.99p and NO RESERVE on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124766848109

Buy for yourself or buy to sell.

I need a size bigger and I cannot return to Germany due to Brexit.

Thanks for your interest.

Is the size GB 46? Or is it EU 46?

6 hours ago, jayinatree said:

New Rukka Armarone Motorbike Jacket, 46, Black, Gore-Tex, with armour, starting at 0.99p and NO RESERVE on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124766848109

Buy for yourself or buy to sell.

I need a size bigger and I cannot return to Germany due to Brexit.

Thanks for your interest.

I'm surprised and impressed you put a no reserve on an item you spent over 700 euros in germany for!

It’s simple to get round that. 
Just ask a mate to put a bid on for the price you want. If they win then through eBay the seller can cancel the sale or vice verse. 
Just a loophole in eBay 

No one knows the winning bid is a mate. 

Edited by fullscreenaging

Yup. I've usually had good results from sticking something on ebay starting ridiculously low like this: gets people having a poke and then feeling some kind of commitment to winning.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, fullscreenaging said:

It’s simple to get round that. 
Just ask a mate to put a bid on for the price you want. If they win then through eBay the seller can cancel the sale or vice verse. 
Just a loophole in eBay 

No one knows the winning bid is a mate. 

Problem with this is that the seller (OP) will still need to pay eBay a percentage of the sale price fee if it's 'sold', something like 6% or something. (from what I've heard from my brother who has sold something on eBay)

1 hour ago, JackieOWheels said:

Problem with this is that the seller (OP) will still need to pay eBay a percentage of the sale price fee if it's 'sold', something like 6% or something. (from what I've heard from my brother who has sold something on eBay)

HaHa @JackieOWheels, I wish eBay fee's were 6%, currently they are 12.8% + 30pence per Sale!! Because they dropped Paypal, its all done done by Ebay!! They reckon it works out cheaper, I've never noticed it!!!!🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JackieOWheels said:

Holy crap, close to 13%!! I stand corrected then.

Yep, That's why if I have, with offers on some stuff, and then people offer half, they get up tight that I won't sell for nothing😂😂.

The other month I had a set of Honda Deauville downpipes! Brand new, guy desperately wanted them but didn't want to pay what I wanted, 3 offers he made! Then they sold to someone else at asking price!!

He had a right go because I sold them!!! WTF 🥱

• Like 1