Building Electric Supermoto from scratch

Hello to everyone,

I plan on building my own electric supermoto and customizing it with graphics and everything.Can someone recommend where should i start dig inn (any youtube videos,forum links,books to read etc).My goal for the supermoto is to look like all the instagram supermotos that are just amazing(Little Motto supermoto,Husky Kid supermoto)Any advide and help with researching will be hugely apreciated!

d7918d3b37e81ed15505eda5917bfa0e.jpg

b6403d309fd6dfa9caa7566f51dc5c3a.jpg

No idea but sounds  good project. Are you starting with an existing bike, swapping the engine, using a kit of some sort or starting completely from scratch? If so what's the donor bike and what do you need to remove/ replace?

2 hours ago, goat said:

No idea but sounds  good project. Are you starting with an existing bike, swapping the engine, using a kit of some sort or starting completely from scratch? If so what's the donor bike and what do you need to remove/ replace?

Actually I plan on building a custom frame myself(or ordering).I intend on buying a kit but i am trying to figure out the equivalent for the thing in my mind(sounds kinda stupid haha).So yea you can say i plan to start from scratch.

• Like 1

the only time i`ve seen a conversion was a article in one of the motor mags .. they grafted a 72 volt forklift truck motor into a CBR600 frame .. then replaced the Engine wit lead acid batteries .. frankly i dont know how you are gonna fit everything onto a small frame supermotard ..   

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 31/10/2021 at 09:27, chrischosw said:

Hello to everyone,

I plan on building my own electric supermoto and customizing it with graphics and everything.Can someone recommend where should i start dig inn (any youtube videos,forum links,books to read etc).My goal for the supermoto is to look like all the instagram supermotos that are just amazing(Little Motto supermoto,Husky Kid supermoto)Any advide and help with researching will be hugely apreciated!

d7918d3b37e81ed15505eda5917bfa0e.jpg

b6403d309fd6dfa9caa7566f51dc5c3a.jpg

This is definitely possible I plan on doing it myself and I know how you can do it. You can order a conversion kit from electro and co you can see the YouTube channel surronster did it try to search “surronster yz85 ebike conversion”

• Like 1