Hello I'm Back

Chrissb6

Just now, Chrissb6 said:

After a long time out I've managed to find my way back. A lot of water has gone under the bridge during this time so there's some catching up to do.

Hi Chris welcome back 

Did you email me about your account? I replied back but never heard anything back from you :? 

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Hi Chris welcome back 

Did you email me about your account? I replied back but never heard anything back from you :? 

Yes l did Stu, for one reason or another l just could not log on, that's after trying numerous times to reset my password, l thought tonight l'd try again and hey presto I'm here.. Hope everyone keeping well? I'll now try and get myself back up to speed with the forum

• Like 1

Just now, Chrissb6 said:

Yes l did Stu, for one reason or another l just could not log on, that's after trying numerous times to reset my password, l thought tonight l'd try again and hey presto I'm here.. Hope everyone keeping well? I'll now try and get myself back up to speed with the forum

As I say I got you email and replied and I had reset your password for you and sent you the password but for whatever reason you never received it :? 

Anyway you're here again and good to see you hows things going? 

All good, Sue has now passed her test and running a lowered Ducati Scrambler along with a bunch of like minded lady Bikers there loving it. I've added 2 more bikes to the stable a 1959 650 AJS and a Honda SP2 pic's to follow. This Covid lark has shackled us to some extent but w e try and live for the moment. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

Thats great new @Chrissb6 Does that mean the trailer has now gone as she can carry her own gear :lol: 

Wouldn't part with the trailer it just means we can take more gear lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1