WSBK 2023 chat

fullscreenaging

Cracking weekend of racing!!

New faces and some talent this year. Loads of drama. 
I know Philip Island is does not always reflect how the season will go, but Bautista couldn’t have asked for more in his title defence. 
Gonna be another belter season 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Not watched it but I was a bit puzzled that Brad Ray is only competing in the European rounds only :? 

Yeah. Really not sure what’s going on there. Is he still with BSB and just doing those rounds in WSBK? 
I’m off to do some digging….

This is on the WSBK website. 

https://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2023/Bradley+Ray+joins+2023+WorldSBK+grid+with+Motoxracing+Yamaha

I don’t think anything like this has happened before and I can’t really see what good it’s going to do him. 
A part time contract is no good for any racer. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, rennie said:

Was busy this weekend but have seen highlights!

looks like he's running away with it to me!

The only thing that's going to stop him from winning every single race is himself. 

There is no way anyone is gong to beat the combination of him and that bike.

Edited by Working Class Hero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Working Class Hero said:

I thought he went pretty well. I don't know how tough it'll be for him to get a competitive ride though...

Yeah I thought he went well to! I think he has the talent he just needs a bike to match it 

• Like 1

I don’t think Bautista will win every race. 

I also think Brad Ray did excellently. First time in the class, not the best package, but earned some points. 

I wonder if Vandermark’s injury will be career ending? It looked nasty and it’s his right leg again. 

1 hour ago, fullscreenaging said:

I don’t think Bautista will win every race. 

I also think Brad Ray did excellently. First time in the class, not the best package, but earned some points. 

I wonder if Vandermark’s injury will be career ending? It looked nasty and it’s his right leg again. 

I think MVDM is done. If he carries on, there is a chance that he eventually lose that leg!

Edited by Working Class Hero

• 2 weeks later...

Yup got caught up today on the "racing" 

Bautista romped it home again with ease!

Its getting boring now! :? 

• Like 1