MotoGP Fantasy League 2023

Hoggs

Think I'm going to have to make some changes!! My fault really for not replacing Bastianini in the last race.

Is it me but they don't seem to be increasing and decreasing the prices like they did last year after each race??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just missed the deadline! went to log on and do something in plenty of time I thought! Virgin playing up again!

By the time I got on it was too late! :scratch:

Oh well never mind, I didn't have a strong plan anyway :classic_biggrin:

track looks a bit dodgy!

On 03/04/2023 at 10:42, Hoggs said:

should have made some changes lol

1 Hoggs' Hooners 267.00

2 SuzukiRF 256.25

3 Upsidedownguys 209.00

4 rennie 182.75

5 Zellan Racing 151.25

It was all looking good until one of my riders fell, but I'm a firm believer that they will do better this race so again I made no changes for this race. Let's see how I do tomorrow, it's looking good. Maybe I should just leave my team and see how it goes, (new way of playing)🤣

On 03/04/2023 at 19:40, oldgrump said:

Think I'm going to have to make some changes!! My fault really for not replacing Bastianini in the last race.

Is it me but they don't seem to be increasing and decreasing the prices like they did last year after each race??

I think it's cause they added the Team to the selection this year's fantasy league so it's probably harder for them to balance everything with the budget we get given.

• Like 1

one of my gold riders took out one of my silver riders 😭

1 Hoggs' Hooners 380.25
2 SuzukiRF 360.75
3 rennie 289.25
4 Upsidedownguys 282.50
5 Zellan Racing 261.00

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JackieOWheels said:

That's the spirit @rennie, that's the way to play this league this year, though I'm making changes this week. 😂

I made a small change...I honestly don't know what the right way to do it is! its a lottery!

• Like 1

Well I put Binder in (good) but everyone else had a shocker (bad) 😭

1 SuzukiRF 506.25

2 Hoggs' Hooners 474.00
3 rennie 389.25
4 Upsidedownguys 387.75
5 Zellan Racing 373.50

1 hour ago, Hoggs said:

Well I put Binder in (good) but everyone else had a shocker (bad) 😭

1 SuzukiRF 506.25

2 Hoggs' Hooners 474.00
3 rennie 389.25
4 Upsidedownguys 387.75
5 Zellan Racing 373.50

Yas! Back on top. 

If I did no changes I would have still moved 1st this week, just 11pts more with the changes made; maybe I should just leave my team untouched 🤔 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rennie said:

Marquez is back! Don't miss the deadline if you want/need to make any changes:thumb:

oh god I don't even know what to do with my team. 

it's almost like who don't I want to finish the race as putting them in my team seems to guarantee that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 12/05/2023 at 12:04, Hoggs said:

oh god I don't even know what to do with my team. 

it's almost like who don't I want to finish the race as putting them in my team seems to guarantee that 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Miller....

• Haha 1

Lol, difficult to stay ahead when both my Gold riders crashed, but just like the championship this year, the tides would change soon enough! 🤪

Watch out for the dark horse om 3rd place as it's less than 100pts between the top 3. (could all change in the next race) 

• Like 2