MotoGP Fantasy League 2023

Hoggs

1 SuzukiRF 2,755.00
2 Zellan Racing 2,535.00
3 Upsidedownguys 2,441.25
4 rennie 2,326.75
5 Hoggs' Hooners 2,304.00

@rennie, you will need to be more creative next week with your selection as bronze-y managed to claw back some points this week without using a boost; though it’s funny that those who did use a boost this week all chose the same rider. I’ll be sticking my remaining boosts with this rider all the way to the end since I do love an underdog story! 😁
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JackieOWheels said:

He certainly did, finally back to form! Just 3 races from the end of the season 🤣

better late than never! 

also Bautista got me 5 points. I'LL TAKE THEM! 🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Working Class Hero said:

I've learned some lessons with this game this year, so hopefully next year will be better!

I've learned not to move house half way through the season 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Working Class Hero said:

I've learned some lessons with this game this year, so hopefully next year will be 

Trouble with me I'm never home much,  and normally have to hope box record's ITV4 highlights,  and then I forget to change team!!!!

• Like 1

I've not done any changes to my team for the last 5 races now as why change a winning formula! (call back to what I said at the start of the season).

On 01/04/2023 at 14:47, JackieOWheels said:

Wooo! I'm first...for now.

Not going to made any changes since why change when I'm leading lol.

On 15/04/2023 at 22:46, JackieOWheels said:

It was all looking good until one of my riders fell, but I'm a firm believer that they will do better this race so again I made no changes for this race. Let's see how I do tomorrow, it's looking good. Maybe I should just leave my team and see how it goes, (new way of playing)🤣

Plus I believe the reason I've done so well this year is that I had the two title contenders in my team for the whole season.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, rennie said:

We were out all day yesterday!

But I will/am watching today.

I tried to do something but still think I'll end up last :scratch:

Less than 7 points separate you two so it really comes down to who has the better riders in this last race as both have boosted the same gold rider (me and @oldgrumptoo!)

IMG_0007.png

IMG_0008.png

Edited by JackieOWheels
Adding oldgrump
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, rennie said:

:classic_biggrin:I'm hoping Bez and/or Marini might do a bit better in the longer race :scratch:

I also have voodo dolls of A.marquez and binder that I'm sticking pins in! :classic_biggrin:

tbf Alex manages to mess it up enough on his own 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rennie said:

Well done to all who took part!

I know I came last but it was close :classic_biggrin:

Can somebody put the final league table up please?

Save me turning my laptop on 

Hi @rennie, not sure they have finalised the scores yet as Zarco now 2nd, Binder now 3rd, and Di Giantantonio now 4th from what I heard!! Tyre pressure ruling!!!

• Like 1