MotoGP Fantasy League 2023

Hoggs

27 minutes ago, Working Class Hero said:

Me too! After the sprint race, I thought I played a blinder by doing so. Alas, fate decided to shaft me! And it was my last boost!

it's a stupid game. 

*throws toys out pram*

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hoggs said:

it's a stupid game. 

*throws toys out pram*

Just because you aren't used to being in last place. 😉🤣

1 hour ago, JRH said:

Just because you aren't used to being in last place. 😉🤣

the only thing that makes it bearable is knowing I haven't been watching all free practice sessions and analysing times and performance before making informed decisions like I did last year. If I'd put loads of time into it and was still last I'd be even more insufferable 🤣🤣 

but I'm still gonna throw a tantrum if Rennie beats me 😫😫😫

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

the only thing that makes it bearable is knowing I haven't been watching all free practice sessions and analysing times and performance before making informed decisions like I did last year. If I'd put loads of time into it and was still last I'd be even more insufferable 🤣🤣 

but I'm still gonna throw a tantrum if Rennie beats me 😫😫😫

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

I try and watch the practice sessions but keep missing them as I don’t wake up in time; think I’ve only watched 2 sprint races all season, missed a couple of main races too.

My strategy this year is just go with whoever’s doing the best at the practice sessions with the riders I have and change the lowest value rider with someone who can get me more points in the race based off previous results.

I don’t want to jinx it as there are still a lot of races left but I think I ‘should’ beat the one who is currently in last place this year. *insert evil laughter*

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JackieOWheels said:

I try and watch the practice sessions but keep missing them as I don’t wake up in time; think I’ve only watched 2 sprint races all season, missed a couple of main races too.

My strategy this year is just go with whoever’s doing the best at the practice sessions with the riders I have and change the lowest value rider with someone who can get me more points in the race based off previous results.

I don’t want to jinx it as there are still a lot of races left but I think I ‘should’ beat the one who is currently in last place this year. *insert evil laughter*

*reports post*

• Haha 2

Well I bloody well forgot to replace Alex Marquez!!!!! And Miller outscores Vinales now that I swapped them around, can't seem to win!!

And I should have played the Boost!!!

Apart from that still Third😂.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 SuzukiRF 2,570.50
2 Zellan Racing 2,359.00
3 Upsidedownguys 2,273.00
4 rennie 2,192.75
5 Hoggs' Hooners 2,167.25

What a race this week, thoroughly enjoyed it.
That's us on the final break before the last 3 races of the season; only 200pts separate 2nd and last place so if folk use their remaining boosts strategically you never know what the leaderboard would look like in the end. 😆 GAME ON!

• Like 1

Well I must admit, I was going to change 1 of my riders and actually did it, but forgot to confirm!!!!

As it was glad I didn't confirm, but did forget to put Bezzecchi back into Gold team.

Anyway have made my change's etc for next race, as I'll be on our winter holiday😂.

Hopefully will try to watch highlights of last weekend's race before we go.

• Like 1