Twitter

Bender

• 3 weeks later...

In that first one (posted on Monday), I'm still trying to understand how the guy on the other side also went down? You see him sliding, and his helmet cartwheeling down the hillside. 

... Hope they had a good recovery package... Would have been an interesting phone call. 

Edited by Fozzie

1 hour ago, Fozzie said:

In that first one (posted on Monday), I'm still trying to understand how the guy on the other side also went down? You see him sliding, and his helmet cartwheeling down the hillside. 

... Hope they had a good recovery package... Would have been an interesting phone call. 

Caught rear pannier on rock, tipped him away towards edge,nothing to put foot on.

7 hours ago, Bender said:

Caught rear pannier on rock, tipped him away towards edge,nothing to put foot on.

For the guy on the bike yeah, but at the start of the video there's a guy on the other side of the rock (presumably he rode around the rock and made it). And at the end of the video you see him tumbling down the hill after his mate, and his helmet goes flying. Maybe he jumped down after his friend out of panic? Not that there was anything he could actually do to stop what was happening! But suppose that's a good mate, reminds me of being at school when you did something daft as a friend told you to and the teacher asked "would you jump off a cliff if he told you too?". :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fozzie said:

For the guy on the bike yeah, but at the start of the video there's a guy on the other side of the rock (presumably he rode around the rock and made it). And at the end of the video you see him tumbling down the hill after his mate, and his helmet goes flying. Maybe he jumped down after his friend out of panic? Not that there was anything he could actually do to stop what was happening! But suppose that's a good mate, reminds me of being at school when you did something daft as a friend told you to and the teacher asked "would you jump off a cliff if he told you too?". :lol:

AHH my bad, probably tried grabbing bike or mate and was pulled over too.

• 2 weeks later...