Low millage 125 with problem

Diogo

I have a low mileage Honda cb125f (2022) my dad bought me new, 0 km, and now at 6600 km it started making a very weird noise, kind of like scrapping, maybe from the clutch, and because it alsso seems like it slips sometimes. There's also another problem in witch in 1st and 2nd gear it "spits" like the gear it's not quite in place, idk how to explain. Can somebody help? Thank you! 

Have you changed the oil after the recommended running in period. Have you done any servicing at all to the bike. Take it back to the dealers under the warranty and get them to look at it.

1 hour ago, dynax said:

Have you changed the oil after the recommended running in period. Have you done any servicing at all to the bike. Take it back to the dealers under the warranty and get them to look at it.

Yes I did all of that, the next time I have to bring it to the dealer for servicing is at the 6000 km actually, it's just a matter of time to take it there now, I just wanted to know what it could be to be prepared, and I also thought all this problems in a praticly new is very weird. (btw sorry if I don't make a lot of sense sometimes, inglish it's not my first language) 

It is weird, particularly in a Honda.

I'd get on the phone to the dealer, book it in for it's 6000 km (mile?) service and explain the problems you're having at the same time. Say you'd like them fixed under warranty.