Hello, Long time no post :)

asharin

Hope you're all well.
Juist been out in the nice weather on my courtesy bike while waiting for mine to come back (got reversed into by a police van last week , been written off as cat N, but I'm putting it back on road lol)

As I was typing, my bike arrived so already put new footpegs on, just waiting for new front mudguard to arrive (tomorrow) then MOT time....they really do write off for low damage these days huh?
  • Like 3

Oh yeah the officer got suspended, so there's that. There was no issues getting them to admit liability too, so that's something.  Just put new footpegs on, new mudguard arrives tomorrow, the exhaust can wait, til payout arrives then it'll get a new end can.

Oh and book an MOT then good to go :)

• Like 2

Yeah, especially as I'd followed them up the hill...they turned into my road then stopped outside number 10, I stopped about a car and a half back behind them (no room to go round) then he slammed into reverse....when he got out he did the classic, 'Sorry didn't see you'

Then added he'd seen me following up the hill but not realised I'd followed him into the road...well, I live here buddy lol

Couldn't make this shit up!!!

First time back on my bike after replacing all damaged parts aside from exhaust (that arrives Monday) and parked at GF's place....went indoors, and as I looked out the window, he neighbour reversed into it FFS.

Lucky for him, only added a scratch to the exhaust....so not so bad

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, asharin said:

Lucky for him, only added a scratch to the exhaust....so not so bad

You're more laid back than me, mate. 👍