Wanted Gore-Tex / Waterproof suit - size 50/48 - budget 300gbp

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good waterproof suit, if possible gore-tex but I know my budget doesn't stretch far. (If you have any new item suggestions, please let me know)

I got some waterproofs but they seem to be more water-resistant (Dainese why you do this 2 me?)

Jacket size 50 possibly 48 but might be stretch

Trousers the other way around - 48 possibly 50 but might be a stretch

Edited by peepae

10 minutes ago, fullscreenaging said:

It's definitely nice & a good price, but a bit above my budget unfortunately and do not have a lot of room to stretch it further

5 minutes ago, fullscreenaging said:

That’s a shame. I see you may have need for it on up coming trip.

Very true hahah, I will see if I can stretch it at some point before then if I haven't found anything decent but as of now I can't push it

1 hour ago, peepae said:

Very true hahah, I will see if I can stretch it at some point before then if I haven't found anything decent but as of now I can't push it

My suggestion. spread the cost. @fullscreenaging suit is a bargain not to be missed. My suggestion is apply for Paypal credit. - with that you can spread the cost over 4 months. and so long as you make the payments within that time frame. its interest free.

I use it fairly frequently and have never paid a penny in interest. I just ignore the suggested minimum payment. which in common all credit cards (in particular) offer.. they want you to pay interest. First payment falls due a month after you buy the item.  So, if you can afford £300 now.. that would only leave a £100 payment to be made before April. Actually £85 as they will want a minimum payment of £5 per month until its paid off.

Im always loathe to suggest credit of any kind. but PP credit can be very useful. you just need to be disciplined and make those payments. to avoid interest from month 5.

Edited by Gerontious
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Not waterproof. May as well chuck your money in the drain and watch the rain wash it away 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻