Crimping tool

1 hour ago, RideWithStyles said:

apologies Rennie 😖.

i didnt mean to start that for that purpose, as for some reason it started a post but wouldnt let me back out or just remove it. so i just put an a just to get round it...hopefully wont happen again. 🤞🏽

Wouldn't worry bout it @renniewill be in the pub now for at least 3yrs 😁

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Vic101 said:

hmm...

This is the issue, been looking for these other 2 oil pipes as well, they could do with replacing, I can't find new one's anywhere, even second hand they cost loads a money. pre 1999 there all over the place. And found out you need to take the sump off to replace the pipe on the left pfft. but there's always a silver lining the exhaust looks good

someone has doused them in gear oil

IMG_7349.JPG

Hi @Vic101, again depending on what model CBR, or year I believe Fowlers have the Left hand oil pipe in stock.

But unless they are leaking, I wouldn't change them, Honda ones will only rust straight away, they always do🤨!!!

🫣 i learned don't poke at those in actual power.

you could make ones out of any you can find, three lefts will make a right...of course this will make it longer and look like windows 90/2000 screen saver🤭.

but if your in a proper pickle id go aftermarket braided oil lines....

7 hours ago, oldgrump said:

Hi @Vic101, again depending on what model CBR, or year I believe Fowlers have the Left hand oil pipe in stock.

But unless they are leaking, I wouldn't change them, Honda ones will only rust straight away, they always do🤨!!!

nothing leaking yet "touch wood"

I feel the need to say this due to the fact I started the tread, Wasn't me who bubbled you up. I don't give a toss what anyone dose

9 hours ago, Nick the wanderer said:

Morning, did it even need moderating? Bit of an over reaction if you ask me, just a bit of fun. 😜

Trigger finger due to lack of things to moderate 😂

That's not an invitation  to make situations that need moderation 😂

• Haha 1