Test today - and I PASSED!!!!!

Got my A2 test in 2 hours, so im off out to practice and will update this thread with the result when I get back :)

Mods/Admins - Sorry if this sort of thing is meant to go in the new Test/CBT section now, feel free to move it

I passed :D

Got 5 minors, most of which were bullshit in my opinion haha im sure everyone says that but they were for things like waiting for other cars to come through a busy street (with cars either side etc) before I went through when there was hardly any room... all things that basically involve taking a risk, which is not what you are going to do on your test is it..

I know the minors hardly matter if you pass but all the way home I couldnt help thinking what a load of bollocks haha but im sure I will be much more pleased once I get my first proper bike :D

by the way, can I go take my L plates off now or do I have to wait for the license to come through?

Congrats mate!!! Ride safe fella..

I got 8 minors... Only agreed with 3 of them, but I passed so didn't even argue.... In fact I questioned (After all signing had been done and I had appropriate pieces of paper in my hand) why he didn't fail me for one thing!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks all of you :D

Had a bit of a shit afternoon at work which has kind of put a downer on things but the thought of going bike shopping at the weekend is making me feel a bit better :)

Oh and gazza1591 - Im thinking of getting a 2001 CBR600 and having it restricted until I'm old enough to do my DAS :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/borab5nja/funny%20pics/1172276080-gb-Congrats__Smiley.gif

Well done Chris...its been a few years since I passed mine (20 in August :shock: cough cough) but I remember the buzz to this day