F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Feck me, and I thought I was having a bad day :shock: Hope all works out OK

It did, once the stories ventured into me arranging threesomes with friends it became a matter of laughing about them!

Terrible mistake to have tried it with people who knew me for years :lol:

Was having a great day, very productive, a couple of pints for lunch, until I popped to the toilet at 6pm and when I got back I found some idiot intern who was too nervous to ask anyone if I was still working had switched off my workstation! WTF???

I had some large file transfers running, some long running database scripts that I set going this morning and expected to finish late Saturday, as well as some unsaved SQL and word documents....all lost...

I was incredibly restrained with my response but he was still visibly scared. :twisted:

I didn't even bother switching it back on. So Monday will be spent cleaning up the mess and re-doing the work I lost and re-running the jobs that have been killed mid-flow. They might complete late Tuesday if I'm lucky so monday morning i'll be at least two days behind where I should have been. F#ck it!!

I'd have had a silent meltdown if that happened to me! :shock:

F**K IT x10000000000+1

Seen a really nice bike today just above budget, took the reg chckd insurance £400*!*!*!*!*!* fully comp with £600 excess!!! 41 with 5 years no claims history, OK I wrote my car off last October, totally my fault but still 5 years no claims!

Hopefully picking my gsxr up this week after sending it off to get serviced/mot'd... decided I should probably try on my bike trousers seeing as I've not actually had them on since about August... can't even get them on! F**CK IT!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Time to start taking the healthy eating and gym attendance seriously again (assuming work doesn't get in the way, which is why that went out the window in the first place)

• 2 weeks later...

Bird upstairs texted me asking if I know a locksmith because she's locked herself out. She's at work now (like WTF's it got to do with me?) but will borrow a ladder from a neighbour and get in through a window which my bike is parked directly under.

Call me a disasterist, but I have a horrible feeling she'll f**k it up and make loads of noise or ring my bell/ knock on the door/ when I have to be well asleep by ten for an early start tomorrow.

I got back to her saying I'd be less than happy if she woke me up or f**ked my bike up.

She's a lovely girl but f**king thick.

f**k it!

f**k it, for the following reasons:

My left glove is falling apart (sewing it back together tonight).

The rubber seal around the visor of my helmet fell out 10 months ago, one of the pins went missing around the same time making the wind whistle through the visor, and now the lining is starting to split at the bottom.

The Richa boots I bought at Motorcycle Live stopped being waterproof after 5 months of ownership, and the left boot is now outright falling apart after 6 months (needle and thread and superglue time).

The fastenings on my jacket and trousers have all but disintegrated (needle and thread, but need to buy fresh velcro first).

I couldn't go to BMF to buy any new gear because the last repair bill ate up all the money I'd put aside.

My bike has now cost me as much in repairs as I paid for it, and spent 1/3 of the time I've owned it (three months) at the garage.

My old bike is in the garage (uninsured because I can't afford it) needing various work that I can't afford the parts to attempt.

I'm mechanically incompetent and have an overwhelming phobia of doing more harm than good, because I commute on this bike and can't go without it.

I still need new brake pads, and today something in the region of my rear suspension has started making a god awful squeaking/creaking noise when I get on or off the bike.

I love riding my F650, but I swear to god it has broken me. I'm really getting quite close to packing it in and getting my bicycle out again.

Edited by RantMachine

The rubber seal around the visor of my helmet fell out 10 months ago, one of the pins went missing around the same time making the wind whistle through the visor, and now the lining is starting to split at the bottom.

what helmet is it if you dont mind me asking?

Oh, and my speedo is still dodgy as hell and I can't afford any parts, let alone one at a time until I find the problem. So stuck with using my GPS speedo, which nukes its battery particularly quickly in all this hot weather. f**k that and all.

Oh, and I'm £1500 in debt on top of all the other stuff courtesy of housing deposit and repair bills. f**k that especially hard.

Finally got a buyer for the fazer, comes round and she only runs on 3! ARGH

Jumps back to 4 with a few revs.

Possible sparks, but did them 12 months ago and only done 1000 miles tops so shouldnt be gone.

Been sat Nov - May without a good run, reckon fuel injector might have gone? Or just need flushing with cleaner? Either way, cost I don't need right now :x

Going to wimp out and call the garage tomorrow.

Finally got a buyer for the fazer, comes round and she only runs on 3! ARGH

Jumps back to 4 with a few revs.

Possible sparks, but did them 12 months ago and only done 1000 miles tops so shouldnt be gone.

Been sat Nov - May without a good run, reckon fuel injector might have gone? Or just need flushing with cleaner? Either way, cost I don't need right now :x

Going to wimp out and call the garage tomorrow.

A good run would probably sort it Alex.......but I feel your pain, I was there a few months back.... :wink:

No dont ride it!!!!

The fork seals might pop :P

:lol: :lol:

yeah a good run will probably sort it out

Ha ha.....very funny Stu...... :lol: And the Reg/rec might die too.....and you might get a large nail in the rear tyre..... :lol: :lol:

HA very true Tango...karma eh?

Anyone got experience with fuel injector cleaner? Its not taxed ATM, I don't want to be going for big rides if I can avoid it lol

to be fair its not just been for sale, its had to sit there and watch me polish the new baby every weekend and then bugger off for long rides...I think its a jealousy thing! :crybaby:

Oh, and my speedo is still dodgy as hell and I can't afford any parts, let alone one at a time until I find the problem. So stuck with using my GPS speedo, which nukes its battery particularly quickly in all this hot weather. f**k that and all.

Oh, and I'm £1500 in debt on top of all the other stuff courtesy of housing deposit and repair bills. f**k that especially hard.

f**k it indeed! Garages charge a stupid amount of money. :shock:

Study that haynes manual inside and out, I overcame the fear of mucking up by being forced into a corner by an old bike, it was either fix it or have no bike. After that event I started doing it more until I even found it fun.

Offer for help remains, even if whatsapp pictures and asking what to do.

Had a rather nasty dental surgery last week, which kept me off the bike since. And we had some awesome weather here lately!

Tomorrow I have to go abroad for a week or so to attend to family matters.

When I come back, the bike's battery will probably be flat.

Want to ride! FUUUCK IT! :damn:

ARGH

Fazer fuel siphoned out without getting a mouthful of fuel (woo for you tube tips)

plonked in shell's vpower nitro super dooper shouldcomewithablowjobforthisprice unleaded and some injector cleaner.

Ride round block few times, bikes starts running a treat! No hesitation when hard on it!

Buyer now unsure if he wants it and is seeing another bike tomorrow f**k IT

Turned away 3 (or maybe 4) interested parties because this guy was adamant that if the engine was running sweet he'd take it f**k IT

f**k BUYERS

f**k EBAY

ARRRRGH

• 2 weeks later...

Woke up at 3am with a killer headache. Took plenty of pain killers but couldn't get to sleep until 5.30. Got up at 6.30 to go to an exam in Essex. f**k it.

Did a rubbish job when I got there too. Double frick.