F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Since I had my thumb sewn back on I have hit the F)*%KING thing against EVERYTHING in this F~%"KING house! F*~K IT!

[it smarts a bit]

How did you manage such a thing?! :lol: (as in, your thumb being remooved somewhat). Hope it feels better soon 8-)

Oh,pretty mundane,Moo. I was driving my car along a country lane toward a steep bend which has a humpback bridge on it...JUST as I got to it,a femme came zooming round it toward me,took off as she topped the humpback,lost control and span into me backwards. I'd got right onto the verge-but she was determined! Sudden deceleration ensued,as it tends to in such circumstances...but my left hand flew forward. A sharp edge of the rapidly buckling dashboard ripped straight through the tendons and muscles in my hand,severing the thumb. Bit of a tedious job,trying to pick your own thumb up,especially when you have cracked ribs. Still,c'est la vie.

HOWEVER-word to the wise-I've discovered it's IMPOSSIBLE to roll your shirtsleeves up without using your thumb!

[see? There's some good in everything-I made a scientific discovery!]

The annoying thing is that had I been on either bike,a quick flick of the wrist would have had me WELL out of her way......yet the faceless 'they' insist bikes are dangerous........#sigh#

Oh,pretty mundane,Moo. I was driving my car along a country lane toward a steep bend which has a humpback bridge on it...JUST as I got to it,a femme came zooming round it toward me,took off as she topped the humpback,lost control and span into me backwards. I'd got right onto the verge-but she was determined! Sudden deceleration ensued,as it tends to in such circumstances...but my left hand flew forward. A sharp edge of the rapidly buckling dashboard ripped straight through the tendons and muscles in my hand,severing the thumb. Bit of a tedious job,trying to pick your own thumb up,especially when you have cracked ribs. Still,c'est la vie.

HOWEVER-word to the wise-I've discovered it's IMPOSSIBLE to roll your shirtsleeves up without using your thumb!

[see? There's some good in everything-I made a scientific discovery!]

The annoying thing is that had I been on either bike,a quick flick of the wrist would have had me WELL out of her way......yet the faceless 'they' insist bikes are dangerous........#sigh#

Oh, the 'they' - but 'they' are all knowing! My mum uses 'they' in almost every discussion or argument to prove her point - though can rarely answer who 'they' are - but they are best not questioned!!

Oh yeah, sounds like your usual bland bump in a car... :shock:

Bloody hell, hope it heals quickly but sounds like a long, drawn out one! What's the prognosis? Will you be able to use it well enough in the future? I hope you got witnesses and get a decent payout.

My F*ck it...I REALLY want Photoshop back. Had a naughty version on my ancient laptop, used the free trial on my MacBook, tried to legitimately pay monthly for it - but I need a credit card! :?: :scratch: :?: I miss it so much I'm contemplating getting a credit card for it! (And then keeping it in a drawer so temptation won't get the better of me! Maybe with the Halfords card... :lol: :lol: :lol: