F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Where to start?:

> My knee is bad again since honeymoon. Physio manager is looking at it properly tomorrow but said sounds like a tag of cartilege has come loose or something has devleoped inside my knee. Potential I may need another arthroscopy? Getting bad already, had to stop nursing this afternoon and sit in the lab for the end of the day. Losing feeling in lower leg, foot numb and feels weird, swollen knee, leg feels heavy, shooting pains down the front of my leg. Bringing back memoories of last year...

> Our hamster Artie got put down yesterday.

> Short staffed at work, soon to get worse

> Called my nan tonight and she was in tears. Grandad so ill now. Dad not coping either. May have to cancel our first paid photoshoot to go down to London and see the family this weekend...

> Feeling hormonal! Someone is very late for a certain crappy 'lady things', and no I'm no pregnant, I'm just climbing the walls at the mo (poor Wallie)!!

Bah! f**k it. But there are things to look forward to and be happy about - just gotta focus on that stuff instead.

Was changing the brakes on my car last weekend, ran out of time so left it to finish this weekend.... But i just realised I left the lid off my brake master cylinder for an entire week! That's the brake fluid knackered then as it will have sucked in loads of moisture over the week.

Was changing the brakes on my car last weekend, ran out of time so left it to finish this weekend.... But i just realised I left the lid off my brake master cylinder for an entire week! That's the brake fluid knackered then as it will have sucked in loads of moisture over the week.

Unless water was running into it then it should be fine...

Car was garaged with the bonnet open, so no direct water contact, just damp air...

Hope its fine - i screwed the lid down and hope for the best!!

Car was garaged with the bonnet open, so no direct water contact, just damp air...

Hope its fine - i screwed the lid down and hope for the best!!

I'm sure it will be fine....yes Brake fluid does absorb water but its over time....you will feel the difference on your brake pedal....but if you have ffitted new brake pads your pedal will be spongy anyway for a short while...

Just logged into my tesco clubcard account to find some thieving see-you-next-tuesday has hacked in and stole over £100 of vouchers and spent them yesterday in Southampton. RAGING. :evil:

I hope they f*cking CHOKE on whatever they bought. :evil: :evil:

Got a message from my brother that my dad has had another heart attack. Says that dad is ok....had a couple of stents fitted.....but I'm in Germany so I can't get to see him... :( My brother is going to keep me posted. ....so if things go south I'll be on a plane back! Just very frustrating! F*ck it..... :(

Thanks for the wishes guys.....my brother will keep me posted.

I know what you're saying Alan......will keep an eye on things and head back if things go backwards.....but it seems that he needs rest at the moment anyway..... :)

Chin up,Tango-can-I-call-you-Bob.

My mate Attilio [yeah I know-it's Sicilian for 'Arthur'] just two weeks ago had open heart surgery. he had the same thing,two stents,plus a vein taken from his legs to bypass something-or-other.

It involved sawing through his sternum,etc. BUT.....yesterday,Attilio and me went for a [admittedly slow] stroll around his village,then I drove him and his missus into town so they could go to Tesco.

[Again,I must admit,slow 'n' steady,no skipping or prancing]

But it's a mere two weeks to the day that he had the op,mate!

So,big grins all round,Tango mIcyB....it beats the alternative hands down,bro!

Right;seeing as we are both INCREDIBLY butch;consider yourself man-hugged. http://i42.tinypic.com/2ngefih.gif

Thanks for the kind messages guys....... :D

Spoke with my dad last evening.....he's back home now.......a bit tired, but OK. Says he should be back driving in a week or so according to the Doc........so it's all looking good....... :thumb: