Virgins abroad

Keithg24

<t>Virgins on tour</t>  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Virgins on tour

• Yes I would be interested
    • Go away you old fool

Thats a good estimate keith..

When i went Germany this year it was a bit dearer due to the Nurbugring costs.But when i did France the year before,it was nearer the grand cost..

If its a "largish " group,when i went to France there was 22 of us,you will automatically split into groups and meet up at lunch,coffee,view stops...

That's a fair old trek Drew, is it safe over there now for camping etc.?

Croatia is ok mate...Bosnia ish ok, Kosovo, Albania, Serbia I'd defonot goto unless I was in a 432 !

:lol:

Count me and the missus in, depending on what time of year you're on abart going.

Just a thought for you though, instead of the ferry you could take the chunnel. It only cost me and Jackie £46 and it only takes 35 minutes.

If nobody has done it (riding abroad that is!) It is THE most rewarding and satisfying thing ever!

Count me and the missus in, depending on what time of year you're on abart going.

Just a thought for you though, instead of the ferry you could take the chunnel. It only cost me and Jackie £46 and it only takes 35 minutes.

If nobody has done it (riding abroad that is!) It is THE most rewarding and satisfying thing ever!

Whats the deal with the bikes on the chunnel? Are they strapped down or do you have to sit on it the whole way across?

Also, why is it so rewarding? Just wondered.

Whats the deal with the bikes on the chunnel? Are they strapped down or do you have to sit on it the whole way across?

You have to sit on them, and make 'brrrrrmmmm' 'brrrrrrrmmmmm' noises :lol:

You have to sit on them, and make 'brrrrrmmmm' 'brrrrrrrmmmmm' noises :lol:

Cool, thats what I would have done anyway!! :D

The bike isn't strapped down on the chunnel. I just sat on the floor next to it with my foot up against the back wheel when it started to rock a bit. Most of the journey is pretty smooth and there is no need to touch it.

Has anybody though about going to the Bol D'or????? Then maybe a spin down to the Alps or summat?? Maybe go for a week?

:scratch:

O dear Chuck read the flippin whole page and not just the bits that makes you go ooo!!!

(Riding abroad!!) That's the most rewarding thing!! :roll: :roll:

You gotta go there to come back! (That's a Stereophonics album that is ya know! :wink: )

When you on about going?????

And no you don't strap your bike down either, you stand nervously against it while it shakes about like a drunk!!! You have to stand poised ready to give a hand when she's about to fall over!!

Good fun though!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am interested - I'd absolutely love the chance to ride around Europe. It would depend a little on the dates for me when the time comes.

*shout to wife* THEY'RE PLANNING A FRIENDLY RIDE AROUND EUROPE... A HYABUSA IS REQUIRED SO I'LL HAVE TO BE GETTING ONE

Could be up for this, ive all ready got a euro trip lined up in 2008.

A group of riders form the village go every year next year is the 10th

trip and my number 3. this year coverd 1700+ miles and 6 counties in 6days England,France,Switzerland,Germany,Luxembourge(20 mins)and Belguim. I would highly recomend stayng in a b&b or a hotel.

Where ever you go respect the laws of the country you are in.

France is the most bike friendly place and have never had any trouble

there.

Hi, If you go out of peak holiday time, go by Norfolk Line ferries. They go from Dover to Dunkirk. The last time i asked for a price they offered me a ticket for £19 each way [ £38 ] They were also doing a car with five people for just £29 each way off peak. As they mostly carry lorries, their canteen is very good value. Just like a good old tranport cafe. :D :D :D