TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Erm the :love: was for you and Ash!! :roll:

.... and NO! :shock:

I knew that, me and Ash come as a package deal, you love one then you love the other! :lol:

Ah bless! Love is in the air *does a little dance*

The place is going to be full of kids, big 80 year old kids right down to the actual kids that can only just ride :lol:

On a serious note, I expect Vicki will be bringing her daughter but I think that's it.

Just found out that kims ex can't take kids for weekend so gonna need to make a call to either bring them or not come :-( will play by ear as it get closer ;-)

Hi Susie,

I posted not long ago stating that if i pass on the 7th and get my (bike on the 5th of June) hopefully i will be a definite. So at the moment i know i am defiantly coming however i cant say yes without passing my test on the 7th. If i don't pass which god help me i do then i will re book it way before the 17th of July and should be good to go for it.

So although its confusing, i am coming just waiting on test now as the bike i could get whenever i wanted.

Ben x

That's cool Ben - we'll hope that you pass on 7th!!

James, Vicki is bringing Chloe & there could well be others bringing their children so it's not an issue if you have to bring yours :D Better that you bring them than not come at all!!

we've already lent our tent out but I'm sure

someone else will have a spare!

the only kids we're bringing is ourselves :cheers: :lol:

but we are bringing the dog :lol:

there were 4 or 5 kids there last year I think,

my memory is a bit hazy :lol:

Just to confirm

The plan is to bring my bike up on a trailer as the wife doesn't drive and wont go pillion :lol:

I'm gonna make sure its large enough to take another bike or two in case anyone from darn sarf (ish) runs into strife on the way up or back :thumb:

Ben..........If your going, I can carry ya gear for you. Speak nearer the time 8-)

Rae...............I take it you no longer want a lift as your going pillion with DP. Check what he means by "one way or another" :lol:

Rae...............I take it you no longer want a lift as your going pillion with DP. Check what he means by "one way or another" :lol:

Fair Point, details are still a little vague :shock: .... But I figured as he's going solo it'd save being an embuggerance to you and your wife :cheers:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuue Can you put me down as a ........................

Definate :D :D :D Got Sat and sunday off just working on Friday.

Woop Woop!!!!!! :D Will do!

So are you just staying the Saturday night or coming down after work on the Friday? Is it just you or Helen too?

Just me i'm afraid Helen is away with school :cry: . Just Sat night ATM i don't finish work until 1 am from the lates on Friday. Ummmmmm Thinking about it. Nah you'll all be drunk and i'll be putting my tent up, sober.

tbh I don't think the lack of help had anything to do with being drunk and a lot to do with people standing watching shouting lots of crap advice lol