Band For The Next TMBF Rally....

Paul

Well it can be done if enough interest. I can supply a drum kit and a bass, couple of amps and a PA if needed. So far we have a keyboard and drummer. Need guitarists.

not sure I'm too keen on drunken rally goers using my guitars though TBH!

Rennie, I see what your saying that you wouldn't want a load of pissed up rally go-ers on your gear but being musicians I expect whoever plays will not be pissed up and would treat the other guys guitar or whatever with a bit of respect, well, that's what I have found in all my years of playing with bands anyway!

So, we still need people to play instruments and more suggestions for a set list please. Let's not write this off yet. :cheers:

What do possible rally goers think and would they actually care about a band ?

Would the venue allow it ?

would the venue actually be big enough ?

I dont care either way music is secondary,just some questions that need to be considered.

Seeing as we haven't decided where the Rally will be next year we don't know if anything like that would be allowed.

If anything like this were to happen I personally would prefer a less structured 'jam' type of thing - those people that can play an instrument & are prepared to bring it post up what music they can play & take it from there. I think it would be pretty difficult to create a proper set without people rehearsing together.

As far as vocals are concerned, we could always use the karaoke to provide words for everyone who wanted to, to sing along :)

Just my opinion! :)

I'm up for almost anything! :lol:

can play the bass a bit(badly)

can play the trumpet(but don't own 1)

I would imagine we'll have the disco/karaoke rig

wherever we end up! can plug 1 maybe 2 inputs into mixer deck

without any hassle.

The room at Miner's standard isn't big enough for a band!

It's a long way away yet, lets keep talking :lol: