passed at last

where is the cheapest place to get insurance been on gocompare and a few other places and it pretty sky high.

try swinton, i paid £67 tpft this year (only my second year) and they offered £30 cash back :mrgreen:

tried them but they could not offer me a quote :shock: :shock:

cheapest so far is £1300 with £200 deposit

Insurance is going through the roof and its not coming down anytime soon by all accounts.

If you're looking at riding safe sensible and can keep it somewhere secure maybe consider third party and ignore the theft and of course full comp.

Good luck

Insurance is going through the roof and its not coming down anytime soon by all accounts.

If you're looking at riding safe sensible and can keep it somewhere secure maybe consider third party and ignore the theft and of course full comp.

Good luck

i see now a quote from may 840 and in sep its 1200

What bike do you have? My ER-5 was fully comp for £187 and I was only 22 at the time with no no-claims. Wicked quotes that was. A year later and with still 0 no-claims and a "accident not settled" I got £399 TPFT for my ZX6r with MCE.

costing me £1300 with a £270 down payment and 9 monthly payments

its 09 ZX6R

its a bit of a kick in the teeth when i signed in to go compare and my old quote said 800 and now i gotta pay 1180+ interest and charges

A 2 year old ZX6r after your test? :shock:

Awesome choice, but what else did you expect?! :mrgreen:

as long as your a sensible rider i don't think it matters what you ride. i don't think its that fast tbh

i was happy with the 800-850 quoted before my test but its bought now so there is nothing i can do

I'm really pleased for you, well done :cheers: but sorry about the insurance quotes :shock: , they do vary drastically but I know insurance has gone up a ridiculous amount recently. Just keep looking around there must be something cheaper! Mine is £250 FC but I'm even older than Sue :lol: