Weight Loss Pt. 2

asharin

love how people are hitting targets, me unfortunately have notmoved off the 11 n half mark so i think thats where i am staying, although now i am doing boxing i am still changing shape, tummy is getting flatter and i am also getting little bisceps lol.

one dress i gave mum last year cos it was to small is now two big so its gone to the charity shop. shame cos it was a nice dress, and i have gained mums cocktail dress which is to small for her.

bought my first ball gown the other day and i felt special in it, i look slim and in proportion for once, not like michelin woman :)

i can thoroughly recomend http://funkypumpfitness.co.uk/ for anyone who wants to tone up everywhere.

• 10 months later...

I started my diet on August 8th and thus far have lost 46lbs (3.3 stone).

Only 1 more stone to go to hit my target weight of 13.

At my present rate this will be achieved before christmas and as I am working all over christmas there will be no christmas dinner to tempt me... :D

I started my diet on August 8th and thus far have lost 46lbs (3.3 stone).

Only 1 more stone to go to hit my target weight of 13.

At my present rate this will be achieved before christmas and as I am working all over christmas there will be no christmas dinner to tempt me... :D

That's good going over 3 months! Good work! What have you been doing to do that?

This has been my regime -

Breakfast (08:00) - 2 x toast with marg and a green tea.

Lunch (15:00) - 2 x tortillas with tuna and salad or a bit of fish and veggies.

3 litres of water and 3 x green teas spread over the day.

Thats it for the day.

No potatoes, rice, pasta or beer. Well a few pints every couple of weeks.

I use a site called 'My fitness Pal' to check calorie and protein levels. They have a great database of food.

Well done!! Any pics? Love before and after pictures :)

Well Vicki there are some in the 'under the helmet' post. but I'll post a before and after here too :P

Before

IMGA0069.JPG.647bb832ff9c4d1cad61f2953a4ab5b7.JPG

During

P1010737.thumb.jpg.23cc4923fc6163d3a3fd213088c78b86.jpg

Now

blah.thumb.jpg.aaf95dd0bb6f6e8b7994e9c24c20a04d.jpg

I've actually lost another half a stone since the last pic, but I don't look any different, just shifting muscle mass I guess :P

I don't like the idea of this diet thing! You loose hair too :shock:

:seeya:

Well done by the way :thumb:

LOL Hair was lost before hand, just I'd let it grow a bit..however still doesn't hide the receding front and bald spot at the back..normally I just shave it all off :)

I don't like the idea of this diet thing! You loose hair too :shock:

:seeya:

Well done by the way :thumb:

Should soon be a thing of the past Stu the scientists have identified the enzyme responsible, If the hair regrow anti-enzyme is sold say as shampoo I did wonder if someone forgets to put gloves on they could get very scary palms !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... years.html

uncle meat, thats good going but i'd be worried you are not getting enough, there is such a thing about loosing weight too fast. i used my fitness pall and i know they advise how much to take off. i would say have a word with your doc. plus start adding things into your diet cos eventually, when you've lost what you want and start eating normally you may put some back on :(