A letter.....

Dear person/people who stole my helmet, boots and gloves from my car on Saturday night,

I hope that your life looks up for you in the near future so you do not have to feel the need to take MY belongings out of the boot of MY car. Belongings that I have worked hard to pay for, kept in the boot so I could take any opportunity that arose to go out on bike with my boyfriend.

I am sure now you know that the zip on the left boot didnt fasten and were going to be replaced next year, and teh gloves had so many holes in that they too needed replacing. Thanks for taking the opportunity of disposing them for me.

Also, my arai... the side pods broke and were fitted with some plain red ones, that clearly didnt match, and the strap was worn from snagging on the vecro of my new jacket.... and as such would be dangerous and replaced next year.

Talking of the helmet... as it is with the different side pods... its very easy to distinguish from any other..... and I only say one the same in the whole time I had it..... so if/when my boyfriend finds you wearing it..... well... im not one to condone violence... but he's 16 and half stone, 6 foot tall and works in a prison... get the picture?!?!

So... thanks for disposing of MY items, thanks for not damaging the car... and i wonder why you opened the bonnet?!

Happy Christmas scum bag.... :twisted:

ps... Sat evening I borrowed my step daughters lid, boots and gloves, and went to Lincoln market.... nice try to spoil my time on bike!

Oh no!!! B*stards!!! :evil:

Belongings that I have worked hard to pay for

This is what REALLY annoys me about people stealing from others!! The fact that WE get what we want by working hard! :evil:

I was thinking about buying a little Christmas tree in a pot for outside our front door, but was put off by the knowledge that some thieving sh*t would probably nick it!! :evil:

Did they actually do any damage breaking into your car??

They want their thieving f**king hands chopping off.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Vicky.

Couln`t agree more. Sorry to read this Vicki, although sounds like you`re in for some nice new shiny gear ready for next year. Enjoy the shopping.

Perhaps it was Christmas ELVES that took your things, knowing how worn they were and maby they got disturbed before they got a chance to replace the worn items with shiney new ones ?

If not then lets hope the thief is wearing your helmet when he comes off the bike he no doubt also stole, and the Worn strap comes into play :twisted:

Well probably a good job over the last year or so you didnt replace it :)

Oh and if theyd taken your textiled too they may have still been trapped inside them ;)

Any damage to to the car would have been worse, was it yours or jims?

What a complete pain Vicki.......I just don't get why some people think that this is acceptable behavior.... :evil: I guess everyone should keep an eye out on eBay and let you know if they see any of this kit on there.....or are offered any of it.

Me and Bonniebird went to the Christmas market in Lincoln on Sunday on our way back from Sunny Scunny......it was bedlam......I think we lasted just over 2 hours before we decided enough was enough.... :roll:

What complete twats, at least it wasn't all new kit though,

What did you think of Christmas market? Went on sunday and thought it was ok but nothing special. Looking fowards to the festival at York on sunday though

Thank you for writting me a letter, most people I steal off do not usually write back. It was most kind of you to leave your car unlocked so I would not have to stand about lock-picking, most people are just plain unthoughtfull and press the lock button on their keyfob.

Anyway I had a right good look around inside your car and I hate to say it, but its not very tidy at all. I used the gloves from the boot so I didn't leave fingerprints every where, and they were especially helpfull when I felt under the car seat and dragged out a dirty crusty pair of knickers.

Your spot on about the boots, the zip didn't fasten, which luckily I noticed straight away, so my accomplice and I had a welly throwing competition. If you would like them back, you should be able to find them in one of you neighbours gardens.

As for the helmet, you do not need to worry about the strap, I have already cut it off to make it easier putting on and taking off. I'm only going to use it for off-road or when I steal motorbikes. I was thinking of spraying it though because its a horrible colour at the moment.

Please say hello to your boyfriend from me too, although I doubt he remembers me from all the other inmates. Also tell him slim fast works wonders, at least it did for me.

Anyway, I'd just like to wish you a Merry Christmas, and I hope your boyfriend buy's you all new gear, if not, just put a claim in on you insurrance! :lol:

I know lol.... never really liked the arai that much, got it cos it was in teh sale.... hmm what to buy next! :)

Big padlock for your car bonnet? :P