TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

I hope Rushwind can make it.......I'm gonna nick his camera to stop him getting any more tags if he does... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just joking mate....be nice to meet up with you..... :)

I'm going to have to drop out, hope I haven't caused anyone a place. I'm training for the army and it's looking like I could get ADSC up at Glencourse the following week, I want to give myself the best possible chance

Hi Tango was thinking about getting off at lunch time but im not sure of a root yet so i might take you up on that.

will let you know a bit closer the time. Once again thanks.

Hi Tango was thinking about getting off at lunch time but im not sure of a root yet so i might take you up on that.

will let you know a bit closer the time. Once again thanks.

No probs Mel....just let us know a bit nearer the time..... 8-)

Hi ya!

If I haven't already got my name on the list please can it be added? Can't remember if I actually said I'd be going...or just been talking about going!

Thanks

dink

Judging by the numbers it sounds like we is in for the bestest ever rally. We will be having plenty bevies, ride outs and a sing song, coupled with a damn good meet up with old friends and new.

Looking forward to it peeps, see you there :cheers:

cant flipping wait

route up there sorted, misses coming as well, beer on tap next door....

question, when it rains, and it will for all 3 days if we beleive forecast, just how boggy is it?

The camping field goes uphill so I don't think it does get boggy - those that were in tents last year might correct me though! :lol:

We've got a campervan so we're alright!! :lol:

yep site is on a hill so the futher up the hill u r the futher from the pub you have to stagger

and the further you are from the toilets..probably only a concern for the ladeeees tho

..and the further for me to try and crawl to find my tent. This year I`m having a tube attached from the pub door to my tent flap.

Thinking about this, I did see a tent advertised with illuminous guy ropes. :lol: :lol:

..and the further for me to try and crawl to find my tent. This year I`m having a tube attached from the pub door to my tent flap.

Thinking about this, I did see a tent advertised with illuminous guy ropes. :lol: :lol:

dunno about illuminous guy ropes i would of thought a huge flashing neon sign would of helped more :cheers: