TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

cool, think i will treat myself this year :)

You can treat me as well if you like Bex :shock:

:cheers:

haha i am a skint student remember, it would be the only meal of the day for me :(

we broke up a few months back now. We are still on good terms so no major and we decided she should finish of her last year at primary with me as shes used to the place and the school is used to her lol. Yeah I will be back for sure just hasnt worked out this time around. Will miss u all. even Gary

Cheers fella! :)

Shame you can't make it!

Thunder and Monsoon style rain, here down in berks... Just what i like before a weekend camping :mrgreen: :lol:

Bring it on mother nature... cos i is gonna slap her back in deh face and relish in it!

Thunder and Monsoon style rain, here down in berks... Just what i like before a weekend camping :mrgreen: :lol:

Bring it on mother nature... cos i is gonna slap her back in deh face and relish in it!

its been beautiful here in notts today :) fingers crossed it stays like it

Today we've had sun, drizzle, thunder, hail, torrential rain, more sun, wind etc.... Currently very nice - I'm hoping Mother Nature has just got it out of her system now

seriously unsure if i can afford to go now :(

That's a shame but if somethings come up and you can't now afford then maybe next time things change I know someone else who in all likelyhood ain't coming either.

I'm going to assume it will be wet and if it's not it will be a nice surprise :D . Today (apart from a couple of serious showers) has been quite nice! I even got washing dry!!

surely someone can lend you one or share? We got one for someone else, but dont have another.

Yeah....unfortunately our other tents are too big to go on the bikes otherwise we could have bought them along.... :(

tak im sure someone will have sharing space if you put a shout out mate, and i could always find a sleeping bag, got loadsa spare gear in the shed.( long as you dont mind pink :P)