TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

I'm getting a little worried about all this talk of people wearing nothing but beer towels.

Really feel I'm going to be underdressed! :P

Those of us that witnessed Guy coming out of the shower have vivid memories of his need for a bigger (or not!) towel!!! :wink:

Just opened this one up :shock: Is it fully booked ? Or can l just roll up and pay on the day night ? I would be up for saturday night

Hi Chris. :) I reckon there is room for one more if you want to come along - one or two have dropped out recently. Would be good to know if you are coming though, if you're able to let us know sometime in advance. :)

the met office is currently predicting a 40-60% chance of rain for most of friday, hopefully it will have all rained out by then though!!!

Also, I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere, but what's the deal with ordering breakfast?

Options:

1. If it is sunny - i'll be riding up on the bike.

2. Iif it is raining - I'll be riding up on the bike (but will be wet on arrival!).

Option 1 will put me in the mood for a beer or two.

Option 2 will mean I will need a beer or two.

Choices / Choices / Choices

:cheers:

Also, I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere, but what's the deal with ordering breakfast?

Let them know the night before

I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere, but what's the deal with ordering breakfast?

It was in the Code of Conduct that you had Rob! :wink: :lol:

You must order and pay for breakfast the night before - breakfast will be served between 9 - 10am, but we have been informed that if you get there nearer to 10am you may be too late!!! :shock:

I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere, but what's the deal with ordering breakfast?

You must order and pay for breakfast the night before - breakfast will be served between 9 - 10am, but we have been informed that if you get there nearer to 10am you may be too late!!! :shock:

but surely if you pay for it the night before and get there at 10 to 10 then you cant be to late? any idea how much it is?

"1. If it is sunny - i'll be riding up on the bike.

2. Iif it is raining - I'll be riding up on the bike (but will be wet on arrival!).

Option 1 will put me in the mood for a beer or two.

Option 2 will mean I will need a beer or two.

Choices / Choices / Choices "

Just about my sentiments exactly :-) !!!

What i would like to ask any one who has been there before...if a monsoon is prevelent , what are the chances of the camping field being flooded ? :stupid:

but surely if you pay for it the night before and get there at 10 to 10 then you cant be to late? any idea how much it is?

you dont have to pay the night before

but if you do turn up last min there may not be time to get your brekkie depending on numbers etc

I just spoke to the pub to check out the state of the camping field and all is well from all this rain.

Breakfast is £6 for full English

cool, think i will treat myself this year :)

"

What i would like to ask any one who has been there before...if a monsoon is prevelent , what are the chances of the camping field being flooded ? :stupid:

its a steepish hill so all water would drain away pretty quickly, i dont think we will have much problem :)

Hi Stu, what the parking like, are the bikes going into the field or on hard standing? Just a little concerned as you say its a field and on a hill!

for anyone whos not been before , you need the entrance round the back of the pub that leads up to the camping....not the tarmac carpark in front of the pub , ( i made the mistake of going onto the front carpark first last year, and the camber is so steep i couldnt get off the bike or turn it round lol)

I won’t be able to make it this time, currently a single parent and I can't get a baby sitter for over the weekend. Eli is below the age limit set this time around so I shall wish you all a good weekend and see you at the next one maybe.

I won’t be able to make it this time, currently a single parent and I can't get a baby sitter for over the weekend. Eli is below the age limit set this time around so I shall wish you all a good weekend and see you at the next one maybe.

what happened to the lovely mrs? :( sad you not be there mate you shall be missed

we broke up a few months back now. We are still on good terms so no major and we decided she should finish of her last year at primary with me as shes used to the place and the school is used to her lol. Yeah I will be back for sure just hasnt worked out this time around. Will miss u all. even Gary