Mod 2 Passed :)

Passed Mod 2 this morning, 1 minor. :D

Within 3 minutes of the test starting, independent ride. He told me to follow the signs and approaching the roundabout it was showing as first exit. I indicate left on approach, as I join the roundabout I notice a small road which is actually the first exit. Minor moment of indecision, left it ever so slightly too late but decided to make the minor road so I was going where the indicator said I was. Jerked the bars over to make it and it was not pretty. That was the minor.

Apart from that I thought it was the worst ride I have done. I would have picked myself up on so many little things. I even told my instructor as I walked back in I had failed. I honestly thought I had completely buggered it until he actually sat down and said congratulations.

Just insured her, she is not MOT'd though, I thought booking that knowing I have to ride to get her to the MOT station was just sticking 2 fingers up at the gods and was a little too presumptuous. Booked for tomorrow lunchtime though :)

It's a brilliant feeling when you think that you've crapped the Mod 2, to be told "congratulations, I'm pleased to tell you that you've passed". I babbled my cock-ups like a coke-fiend at that point!

Well done!