TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

Blind bugger moo

One thread down :lol:

http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 11&t=45500

Moo only reads active topics, and that is oooold! Wallie needs updating from 'better half' (which is a lie!) to RantMachine now he's joined the forum and completely addicted...

..."one of us, one of us, one of us".... :lol:

Get yourself a Rally T-Shirt (see link on the 'Site News' banner). 8-)

Ordered tshirts for Wallie & I earlier in the week. Sometimes I don't remember by names, rather by avatar. Like when I met Neil on Tues he said "I'm nman" and I was like "oh....er....yeah!" then saw Avatar that eve and remembered :mrgreen: .!

Tent up....woohoo....still looks in good nick after 14yrs stored away....lol

Can still get in and out of it....I just need to figure out the getting dressed/undressed bit....NURSE????? Help please.... :lol:

You could wear the tent as your fancy dress Derek......save all that getting in and out malarky....and at the end of the evening just fall over and you're set for the night..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

If you've got the tent sorted mate and you're happy with it I'll offer my spare tent to anyone who may require the loan of a 2 man tent for the weekend........ 8-)

Tent up....woohoo....still looks in good nick after 14yrs stored away....lol

Can still get in and out of it....I just need to figure out the getting dressed/undressed bit....NURSE????? Help please.... :lol:

You could wear the tent as your fancy dress Derek......save all that getting in and out malarky....and at the end of the evening just fall over and you're set for the night..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

If you've got the tent sorted mate and you're happy with it I'll offer my spare tent to anyone who may require the loan of a 2 man tent for the weekend........ 8-)

eeerrrmmm.. errrmmmmm are you insinuating that I'm FAT!!!! wear my tent as a fancy dress indeed ... thats what my moumou's for... :stupid:

Pour water on it we always get rain at the rally :lol:

If it rains I'll just move in with you in your marquee... :3some: (BTW thats you in the middle )

It's me on the other side too!

:love: :love: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :love: :love: :love: :booty:

So it's your choice Stu.....do you want to give or take? :love: :love: :love:

I've got the cameras - can't guarantee I won't leak the footage online tho... :mrgreen:

Just remember to get my best side Moo....thats the one with the vertical grin... :booty:

And the clingons :lol:

So it was you in the bushes....at the star trek convention

Guys we arent that short plus we have more coming on the day so the final figure can change a fair amount

Dont worry about it :)

Hi Stu

Sounds like there's not to much of a shortfall expected.

My way of looking at it is, others seem to do lots in running the forum, events, entertainment, etc and then there's us who just turn up and enjoy. I would therefore be more than happy to donate to assist with the shortfall.

To keep things anonymous (and easier cause the venue is all ours for the night) a donation box with the £ amount needed written on the side to let people pop in a donation as they wish to and in this way not alienate those who aren't in a position to donate.

Just a thought

Guys we arent that short plus we have more coming on the day so the final figure can change a fair amount

Dont worry about it :)

Hi Stu

Sounds like there's not to much of a shortfall expected.

My way of looking at it is, others seem to do lots in running the forum, events, entertainment, etc and then there's us who just turn up and enjoy. I would therefore be more than happy to donate to assist with the shortfall.

To keep things anonymous (and easier cause the venue is all ours for the night) a donation box with the £ amount needed written on the side to let people pop in a donation as they wish to and in this way not alienate those who aren't in a position to donate.

Just a thought

Nice idea Terry

but honestly its not going to be a lot if any now 8-)

there was the added cost of a portaloo for the night as the toilets will be shut when the pub closes and this has turned out a lot cheaper then I thought :)

there was the added cost of a portaloo for the night as the toilets will be shut when the pub closes and this has turned out a lot cheaper then I thought :)

Yep....a pee in the bushes costs nowt...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

That was on top gear... you can't even sit on it.

Bollocks you can, Top Gear have a colourful history of misrepresenting things for novelty value. Try reading up on their coverage of Tesla Motors! We got one of these for my dad who weighs 18 stone or so, he set it up and tried sitting on it and it took his weight fine (didn't give it a test run thankfully).