TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

Been thinking long and hard about this. Hopefully I will be racing at Pendine, near Tenby, the weekend before and it would be a lot of diesel to go home to Rye and then back up to Derbyshire. Plus I want to bring my Midnight Star roadbike. If I can organise a flatbed trailer or a van for a week, I will be there, probably 2 or 3 days early with the GSX and the Yamaha, oh and my toolbox,angle grinder, drill, carb balancing gauges and anything else I can carry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you plan to get there early Al you'll have to ring the venue & see what they say - it's not an open camp site.

• 2 weeks later...

If you plan to get there early Al you'll have to ring the venue & see what they say - it's not an open camp site.

So what time is the camp site open for pitching tents?

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps,after having a chat with 'stu' I realized if paid £15 by PayPal £2 goes for transaction charges and since I've been screwed enough by PayPal I decided to send a cheque for £15 or cash so that £2 that could have gone into paypal's deep pockets can go towards supporting our forum which so far helped me a lot.

So I was wondering if others like to follow this move,if you haven't got a cheque book you can still send cash or postal orders.

I'm sure each one us got something out of this forum and its nice to support it.

Your donations are very much appreciated. :-)

Hi couple questions;

Would you recommend a 125 bike doing that sort of journey or would you recommend it for more bigger bikes? (Live in southport)

Is there anyone from the north west willing to do the trip with me avoiding highways as I'm on a CBT

and the main question is what are the rules on drinking is the owner a bit lenient towards the odd pint or is it strict and to avoid trouble stick to J2Os? :)

Quite a few make the journey on 125's Ricky.....not sure if anyone from your area though.

Drinking on the campsite is obviously down to you.....but in the venue for the entertainment I guess usual rules apply.....but Rennie or Susieque will be able to answer more definitively..... 8-)

That's great news :P

I'll be on my 125 by then and hoping to get down there :)

If I can't drink I'll just stick to J20 and meet others :P

It'll be my first long journey so hoping to find a few people to lead the way :P

I'm guessing your under 18? If so normal licencing rules will apply in the pub but as said you can drink in the field like some do before venturing in to the pub ;-)

That's great news :P

I'll be on my 125 by then and hoping to get down there :)

If I can't drink I'll just stick to J20 and meet others :P

It'll be my first long journey so hoping to find a few people to lead the way :P

you wouldnt be the first youngster to have a few at a rally, but like the others said, best to bring your own, not put the publicans in that position

Yeah, I'll probably bring some up with me if I go all I need to do is find some people in my area that are willing to take the long route for a newbie like me :P

Sorry mate....we're coming from the opposite direction. Tiggie will be coming down from Bingley on his bike.....but that's not much help to you I don't think..... :)

No problems I don't want to put anyone out of their way it's just if anyone goes near the northwest area then I'll be able to meet them :D

I'll keep my eye on this thread to see if anyone is unlucky enough to have me tag along :D

So how many attendees do we have to date?

I count 37.....if everyone on the list is going to make it...... :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45500

there is more to be added too :)

So how many attendees do we have to date?

I count 37.....if everyone on the list is going to make it...... :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45500

there is more to be added too :)

Hoorah....the more, the merrier...... 8-)