TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

Whats the cost for younger children then?

I never really thought of kids that's why there is a big lack of info

But anyway kids under the age of 16 are free

I will update the first post when on the pc

My better half swears that I have the mental age equivalent to my shoe size.....which is ten....does this mean that if someone vouches for me I get in for free?????? :love:

Guest philgale

I think ill pop down for a visit as this is only about 10 mins from Rose's house and where one of her work makes got married.

can you please put me down for a pitch, i will be there and hopefully with a +1 :D will sort money out whenthe loan comes in, can you please pm my some bank details so i can transfer it as i dont have cheque or paypal.

thanks stu

Fingerscrossed im gonna be there... im 50% of the way there cash wise to get a new bike and kit... 3 more paychecks to get me 100%!

knew you wouldnt give it up for long lol

Hello guys, really thinking about attending, but will have to make sure i pass my CBT, tomorrow.

If i do come it will be on a 125 though is that a problem?

Also if i pass tomorrow this will be a big route for me to take to get there, and my first big route possibly.

as i will be on a 125 i won't be able to camp, so is it possible to nip up on Saturday? (i will still pay of course the full amount)

If i decide to come i wont be able to use motorways, so A road route will take be almost 2 hours, from Brighouse/Halifax/Huddersfield.

of course its posible to camp being on a 125 we have a few members that turn up loaded up on them but either way good luck with the cbt

Thanks and yes, but i don't think i can fit camping gear onto a 125! :P

Maybe i'll come up with something if i pass! :D

of course you can fit camping gear on a 125...lots do , it really isnt that hard.

stu, planning on paying mine and chiras tickets this week ( finally) , but looks like shes walking , as the sr seems to be beyond dead at the moment :(

as i will be on a 125 i won't be able to camp, so is it possible to nip up on Saturday? (i will still pay of course the full amount)

I went camping several times in my younger days with my girlfriend at the time......so 2-up with camping gear and a weeks worth of clothes......on a Honda 175.....and tents weren't as light as they are now..... :wink:

125's are always welcome.......in fact last year there was a rideout that was specifically aimed at riders with 125's.....with a mixture of other bikes thrown in too......it worked really well and I think everone really enjoyed it..... 8-)

I went camping several times in my younger days with my girlfriend at the time......so 2-up with camping gear and a weeks worth of clothes......on a Honda 175.....and tents weren't as light as they are now..... :wink:

125's are always welcome.......in fact last year there was a rideout that was specifically aimed at riders with 125's.....with a mixture of other bikes thrown in too......it worked really well and I think everone really enjoyed it..... 8-)

Alright! i'll see what i can do, and try get ahold of a top box/camping gear! :D

Alright! i'll see what i can do, and try get ahold of a top box/camping gear! :D

handful of bungees does the trick

Tent share may also be available (especially if Neil 'loses' his again!")

I like the 'may' part of that sentence. You probably won't get a choice, Neil will just join you in your tent at some point during the night.

Ollie and I are going on our 125's! :D

Put up a post and see if anyone going from you area. I think techno is going in car and he lives west yorkshire, you could drop summat there possibly and he could take it for you? Plenty of other members dotted all over the place, give them a shout :)