A shining example of driving talent

borgy95

To quote Ted:

"Sorry, my bad, i was sending a tweet"

On my way to black bourton from wolves last night and on the A429 there was a BMW in a ditch at the side of the road, lights still on, cop car parked near by with blues and twos. The BMW was a good 20 feet off the road and the roof was at road height. Must have hurt! How it got there off a dead straight, clear, flat, wide road I don't understand. Driver must have been asleep or had a heart attack, or was sending a tweet/text/email grrrrrrrrr >:-€

the last car i saw in the middle of a roundabout was driven by a bloke, so nice women bashing thread. white van man struck today but i wasnt in a car, was stood right in front of him, good job i jumped out the way :P

the last car i saw in the middle of a roundabout was driven by a bloke, so nice women bashing thread. white van man struck today but i wasnt in a car, was stood right in front of him, good job i jumped out the way :P

Gotcha..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seen some extremely bad driving today....from both sexes......and so many people exhibiting the Christmas Spirit in Sainsbury's car park... :wink: Scrooge is alive and well and driving a car.... :lol: :lol:

The one who was facing the wrong on me was a guy too!

It's always men who drive way too fast

"This is a motor vehicle and this is a woman (Laughter) - Woman sticks the car into what she thinks is drive, and hits the accelerator...SMASH"

Typical bloody women :D My mother done that with my fathers car, but luckily enough there was nothing behind them but a grass bank.

Lol at the last clip in Stu's post :D

All joking aside, I am with bex on this one. I see horrendous driving every day, and it is women AND men. i would say they tend to be bad in different ways, but it is obviously a generalisation. men are usually more interested in cars, and so think they are great and drive like idiots because they think they are schumacher reincarnated. Women GENERALLY are less interested and just see a car as a way to get from a to b, so tend to display bad driving due to ignorance or bad car control.

However, i KNOW (before I get shouted at) that there are lots of exceptions to both of these statements. men and women are equally bad for texting and facebooking, driving with arrays of fog lights on in wet weather (more to the point, when it's not foggy), pulling onto motorways and assuming they have right of way over the traffic already on the motorway.

Baaaaah!

:booty:

There is bad in both and I see it everyday!

It is always the men who drive too fast and have too much confidence and women who can't park and have little confidence

Although the missus can parallel park my car easier then me! But give me a bus and I can stick it anywhere cars are just too small :lol:

Although the missus can parallel park my car easier then me! But give me a bus and I can stick it anywhere cars are just too small :lol:

That's so true, my ex had a Smart car, I found it was a nightmare to park, but I can park my van anywhere no problem :lol:

IN defence of women, I can say I've had a motorcycle accident against a tree, almost hit a cop, but I ended up licking the road in bike too, two car accidents, one of them made ​​the car fly and land upside-air BUT I can park a huge 4x4 in very tight places! And reversing!