Uk Challenge 2013 Discussion Thread

TC

I'm just determined to break into triple digits before the rally :lol:

Grabbing the two near Bedford on my way back from my service tomorrow then the two over Peterborough way after work on Monday, might go out Sunday to try and grab everything between Duxford and Lowestoft just for gits & shiggles. If I'm still vibrating when I arrive at Lumb Farm next weekend, you'll know why :mrgreen:

Well you got triple digits! Well done. 8-)

Just when I thought I was catching up with Priest - he goes and bags the South West. :evil:

You are really going for it Priest - With winter approaching, do you think you'll get all the tags?

My 'Rally Tags' will complete the 'Midlands' group, NE is planned for August (as is NW and Wales) -Mind you, taking last years plan - I did not get to do wales until October! Bl@@dy weather :?

Word of caution for anyone doing Leath Tower (Dorking). The 'raod' to the tower is NOT suitable to take a road bike up - I got about half way (the track had turned into a rough path with tree roots, loose gravel, rocks, mud and steep slopes when I was forced to turn back). 'halcrown / sixpence time for those who remeber the saying. Alternative is to trudge up a quarter mile of steep and uneven 'steps' from the 'car park' and with my bad back, that is a non-stater these days :cry: Therefore just a piccy of the sign at the bottom of said 'steps' will have to suffice - After all, the spirit of the 'Challenge' is to get you out to these places on the bike and I certainly did that!

Take care.

:cheers:

Cheers mate. Well i do not know if i do all the tags or not. Will just grab one by one and then see where it takes me. Probably won't complete midlands on the rally weekend :-)

It is getting to that time where action is needed to get the tags done up and running....

http://www.us.ayushveda.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dealing-with-aggressive-child.jpg

:)

It is getting to that time where action is needed to get the tags done up and running....

http://www.us.ayushveda.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dealing-with-aggressive-child.jpg

:)

Haha

I've done them. I just can't get them uploaded. I haven't got a clue why not.

I can't even upload the tags I got from Wales 2 weeks ago :?

I'll have a good face to face chat with Stu to try and get it sorted. I probably just need a new computer

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq63/brazenf91/b57173d4-07d2-4bc2-9adf-c8a9bd6d40ce_zps460aaaac.jpg?t=1372187981 I'll keep trying to resize it.

I think TC is 'suffering' from 'no volunteers' to 'sort' the Tag Completed pictures. :?

Not sure what he needs (apart from a little support).

Note I said 'little' :wink:

Anyone good with IT could offer to help.

:cheers:

Like TC I have no idea what to do. I imagine someone will figure it out

http://imgc.artprintimages.com/images/art-print/h-armstrong-roberts-mad-scientist-in-laboratory-mixing-chemicals_i-G-56-5632-N32MG00Z.jpg

Just open the images with ms paint (right click, edit, on windows 7) and select resize from the task bar at the top. select 50% or whatever size you want also make sure "keep aspect ratio" is ticked. Save and you're done. Then upload to imgur or somewhere.

It was a pleasure riding with RantMachine and getting tags around the rally area. Enjoyed the views in the Peak District and all its steep country lanes, a bit challenging though on a cruiser with a +1

Am i the only one to notice that google maps scotland has 23 tags while the list consists (the pics thread) only of 21? The missing are balmoral castle and fintry inn

a bit challenging though on a cruiser with a +1

Or on a 125 :P

But yeah, really great ride, great company and some great views. Also nice that we had the same seating position so the all-important arse recovery stops didn't become an issue :lol: