When oiling your chain in a hurry...

Benn

Wow.. :shock:

Hope you heal up (As best you can) as soon as possible.. That's a proper war wound!

No one can say you're not a proper biker now, not being as nails as you are.. Posting before the op? Jeez..

Hope to see you at the rally, in whatever way you can get there.. I think a few people will be ready to buy you a pint!

Enjoy the meds mate.. :) Take it easy.. x

you plonker, hope it doesn't hurt to much and that you heal quickly, tbh i cant understand how lubing the chain can hurt so much, what are you using to lube the chain, most methods i have used involve a spray can and it has an extension to it so your fingers are nowhere near. or was this while cleaning the chain.?

dont leave it to long to get back on, just buy bigger gloves for a bit lol

Thanks for all the well wishes! Although I couldn't reply, I'd read all of them before the op and they made me smile. :D

Op went great, ended up watching the whole thing - it was fascinating. I have a new found respect for surgeons! The ends of my fingers look like Cornish pasties now. :lol:

:cheers:

so you came on the forum before going to the hosptial?? thats dedication lol.

always look for the positives arrising from a negative Benn, with shorter fingers, your cock will look bigger when you hold it. :D

I don't think I'll notice much difference if I'm honest... It's just so huge anyway!

Oh, I was lubing the chain with a oil soaked sponge.

And hopefully I'll be back on in a month or less!

The nurse who chatted to me was a biker - she has an R1, so it was good to chat to her. She gave me some advice on what clutch lever to get.

Wow.. :shock:

Hope you heal up (As best you can) as soon as possible.. That's a proper war wound!

No one can say you're not a proper biker now, not being as nails as you are.. Posting before the op? Jeez..

Hope to see you at the rally, in whatever way you can get there.. I think a few people will be ready to buy you a pint!

Enjoy the meds mate.. :) Take it easy.. x

Sadly (sort of), I'm playing a wedding on the 29th... I may be able to catch a train and visit for a day as the wedding is in Lincoln. But I doubt I'll make it this year.

Smack bang in the middle!

Ahh unfortunate, though hope you have a good day smiling for cameras in all your finery! :mrgreen:

Pull on the heartstrings a little more and you may be able to entice a forum ride out, in your honor at some date to suit you :lol:

Smack bang in the middle!

Ahh unfortunate, though hope you have a good day smiling for cameras in all your finery! :mrgreen:

Pull on the heartstrings a little more and you may be able to entice a forum ride out, in your honor at some date to suit you :lol:

I don't get to pose, I'm just the drummer! :)

:lol: If I can bike up to the wedding, I'll definitely be able to pop over on the 30th, otherwise I'll post some piccies of my deformed fingers and do my best puppy dog eyes :mrgreen:

always look for the positives arrising from a negative Benn, with shorter fingers, your cock will look bigger when you hold it. :D

I don't think I'll notice much difference if I'm honest... It's just so huge anyway!

Hahahahahahahahaha! You're gonna struggle to stuff it all into your trousers with that bandaged hand, aren't ya?! :lol:

Hahahahahahahahaha! You're gonna struggle to stuff it all into your trousers with that bandaged hand, aren't ya?! :lol:

But the injured hand is a great excuse for asking some young lady to do it for you :angel12:

Drummer.. Still able to hold the sticks? :shock:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Traditional_grip_detail.jpg/301px-Traditional_grip_detail.jpg

Just like that :)

nice bit of art work there :dupe:

Is this convincing enough for you?

http://i.imgur.com/iA6XAQh.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1005413_586722714693990_676053994_n.jpg

I see. I just pointed my camera at it and turned the focusy ring bit :lol:

Good news, I just went out to put my clutch lever back on and found can operate it fine now. Before I used two fingers, now I have to use all four, but there's no issues with pulling it in/out at any speed. :D

Now just to speak to the insurance company... f**k.

• 3 weeks later...