Forum Funds.....

Tango

TMBF is funded by donations and the limited advertising that you see in the top right of the screen. This funding is purely for the running costs of the forum.....no one involved with the forum takes any of the money......Stu, Vicki, Admin & the Mods all donate their time free.....but there are obviously costs involved with Hosting fees etc.

So....please can forum members stick a couple of quid into the coffers via the Donate button (top right of the window) every now and then.......just so that we can keep this forum going......providing entertainment, support & advice to the members and new members...... 8-)

It doesn't need to be large donations.....but a few quid every now and then will help with the running of the forum enormously...... 8-)

Cheers folks...... 8-)

Thanks guys.....it's not about putting large sums of money in......a few quid from the forum members every now and then will make a big difference to the headache that Stu and Vicki have regularly in finding the money to keep the forum running......so...as the ad says....."every little helps"....... 8-)

perhaps anyone who sells something via the forum could donate a small percentage of any profit made.

it wouldnt have to be much, it all adds up and it all helps.

Don't you remember we tried that and I got totally ripped off by a member not donating but he finished up with a brand new pair of gloves...Thats why Stu banned it...

perhaps anyone who sells something via the forum could donate a small percentage of any profit made.

Don't you remember we tried that and I got totally ripped off by a member not donating but he finished up with a brand new pair of gloves...Thats why Stu banned it...

nope i missed that bit.

I'm on the mobile at the minute but I'll see if I can make a small contribution, I don't make many posts or threads but do enjoy looking through this forum. Like many on here I'm on a few forums and tbh I'm slowly dropping some of them that members seem to do nothing but criticise riders or bikes that they don't favour, I haven't seen much of that sort of thing going on which is a breath of fresh air as far as I'm concerned. For that reason I'll do what I can but being skint pretty much all of the time doesn't help.

John

nope i missed that bit.

Yeah we tried a "free for donations" thing............if you had something you was willing to give away for a donation to the forum from the receiver then you just posted it to them and they made a donation

loads got given away and only had around 4 maybe 5 donations

I did put a stop to posting in the for sale section unless you was a donator but I have now lifted that

Out of interest, what are the approximate running costs, not including drinks?

worked out on a monthly basis including backup space/software domains and hosting your talking £40 a month!!

Out of interest, what are the approximate running costs, not including drinks?

worked out on a monthly basis including backup space/software domains and hosting your talking £40 a month!!

I terms of how I spend my time & how I like reading this forum etc & I met Derek last year & hope to meet more of us I've done a paypal of a fiver repeating each month :cheers:

I terms of how I spend my time & how I like reading this forum etc & I met Derek last year & hope to meet more of us I've done a paypal of a fiver repeating each month :cheers:

yup I got that :thumb:

big thanks to everyone again :thumb:

come new year when everyone isn't so skint I might do a few competitions

we have done these before with great success and its my chance to give something back to you guys too

the way it works is basically £5 each and you get to say choose a name of a bike racer from a list all are put in to a hat and drawn out and the winner takes a cut of the money and some go's to the forum too usually split 50 50 or something

Don`t have a pay pal account so not sure how to donate. Didn`t get to the rally this year sop missed out on giving my usual bit. If anyone can tell me how to donate I`ll happily do it.

Fantastic forum and it deserves all the help it can get.