Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

I'm up for the meet next week weather permitting if anyone else is going, could meet you guys at the BP garage after I've picked up Allan if he's rebuilt his engine by then!!!

Yeah i will be going fella..

Engine has now been pulled out, done and new gaskets fitted..

The minor oil leak has finally seamed to stop :D

Looks like there's going to be a good turn out, anyone coming from Ely direction or A14 that I can meet up with? Allan might not be coming now so I won't need to go that way.. Otherwise it's a lonely 75 mile ride for me :(

Won't be there tomorrow, havnt seen my girl in a few weeks and is one of her first evenings off so off to hers for a bit!

Hope to see you guys soon though

Looks like there's going to be a good turn out, anyone coming from Ely direction or A14 that I can meet up with? Allan might not be coming now so I won't need to go that way.. Otherwise it's a lonely 75 mile ride for me :(

We're heading over from Chatteris, if that's any good for you?

Yeah I could meet you somewhere on the way I'm not familiar with the route so not sure where is best but I'd come through the outskirts of Chatteris on the A141 Fenland way so where ever is best to meet is good with me I'll drop you a pm with my number.

I'll echo that was good to see everyone old and new. Ride back wasn't fun got cold and wet and my crapnav decided to take me on a detour through Brandon and Thetford on windy roads in the pitch black and I couldn't see anything out my visor because of the rain, wasn't fun!! Annoying thing was It took me back onto the road I was in the first place...

Eventually got home at 10.30 and went straight to bed cause I'm old.

Good to see all. Adam, good as it was to meet up with you mate, and you`re dedication to getting to the meet is to be congratulated. Personally I`d give it a miss for your own safety on such a night. It was threatening rain during the day and it was spitting when I reached Brampton. All that aside, glad you got home safe.

I had planned to come as I'm in littleport at my mums so not far away but my front tyre is nearly bald and didn't want to risk doing any unecessary miles on it so got the train :(