Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

I'll probably be more inclined to come once there's food available, last time I went from lunch time until 10pm without food :( just gotta check when my next Tuesday off is and sort my bike out!

Erm.....yeah, it p*ssed down on the way back......my leathers are certainly not waterproof!

Had a good evening though.......was good to meet friends old and new..... 8-)

Was nice to put real names to faces etc...

Cheers to Neil for showing me the way.

Also, on my wander around huntingdon on the way back bumped into GOG but don't think he realised it was me!

Just came in before the rain I think! Will be back there soon :)

Yeah....it was nice to meet you Gareth....... 8-)

We'll have to try to get to the Iron Horse in Market Deeping on a Thursday soonish too......be a nice change.... 8-)

It was good to put some faces to names. Got soaked on the way home and Hail stones. its an hours drive for me.

But home and warm now.

Yep, was a good night. Just started spitting as I came through Huntingdon, managed to miss the down pour. Good to meet you Gareth and nice to see some faces familiar faces. Will be there next week.

Was nice to put real names to faces etc...

Cheers to Neil for showing me the way.

Also, on my wander around huntingdon on the way back bumped into GOG but don't think he realised it was me!

Just came in before the rain I think! Will be back there soon :)

Followed me off the ringroad as far as the end of the 30mph limit on Brampton Road - Didn't spot you in my mirrors after that (quick blast).

No rain going home either! Bonus!

:cheers:

Probably give it a miss tonight, BBC weather (if it can be believed) says rain at 6.00pm and through to 7.00pm

I think it's some sort of omen... :shock:

I've been up since 4 so wouldn't mind a kip - happy to turn out if a few people are going though. :-)

Just checked BBC weather again for my post code and symbol shows two spots of rain for 7.00pm which means a bit more than a shower. I`ll park the bike up this week and see you all next week

As mentioned last week, I had to drop my bike off for its MOT last night so I didn't have a bike to be on! Would've come on the old bike but it needs some work and I've promised myself that I'm gonna learn to do it myself, so it could be out of action for a while :lol:

I should be out next week.

Im hoping to get along on the Tuesday 27th meeting!

Unfortunately cannot make it before then as i currently have my son for two weeks, while his waster of a mother is slagging it about in magaluf!! :roll:

Hopefully the weather is nice, and hopefully will see you guys there 8-)

I plan to be out this Tuesday, fingers crossed I've paid them to fix every single part of the bike now so it can't go back to the garage that soon...

if you need a hand ollie you can alway give me a shout for advice on the bike if you are not sure

Much appreciated Steve! I'll probably take you up on that at some point - will be needing advice on how to undo the damage I do while trying to sort it :lol:

Im hoping to get along on the Tuesday 27th meeting!

Hope to catch you there, heard I missed you a few weeks back. It'd be cool to see the bike in the flesh at last - haven't seen it since the early days of the project!

Hey all :)

So me and dad will be coming on down tomorrow night :)

As haven't been out on a Tuesday this season, wasn't sure if we still meet at Hartford and ride to white swan or we just meet at white swan?

J :)

Hi Jayne

Straight to the White Swan, not seen you since i rode up to the big meet with you along with your partner and your dad, that was ages ago.

all things being well I should be there,

anyone tried the food yet?