Can we have a rant thread?

GazW

I can feel a few building up.

BBC not showing top gear on Sunday, it's the only thing I watch on their channels, so shouldn't I be able to not pay my licensing fee.

Pubs, chippys and supermarkets advertising for apprentices, if it takes a week to become competent at a job it doesn't warrant an apprenticeship, it's slave labour.

People who try and bypass a congested lane and jump in at the last possible moment, then look at you like you're in the wrong for not moving to make room for them. (A roads not motorway, and in the van not on the bike) the reason I've been sat in this queue twice as long as I should have been is because of impatient w**kers like you. f**k off and find an alternative route.

Been a good day

#3 for sure.........queue like the rest of us!!........really boils my p*ss does that....... :evil:

I'll add.........indicators aren't difficult to operate, so use the f*ckin' things...... :x

Ugh number 2 big time..

I was an apprentice and i'm still only on jsut about minimum wage as a logistics analyst >.>

My rant,

People who walk SUPER f**king SLOW and spread out across the path.

people who stop dead in the middle of the road when they see and ambulance/fire engine coming.

I had one yeterday, i was following some little crap-mobile, it went around a couple of parked car, and there was plenty of room for me to follow, until the crap-mobile saw an ambulance way off in the distance and stopped dead, leaving me and the two cars behind me stuck on the wrong side of the road!!

I actually resorted to overtaking the crap-mobile!!

People who don't say thank you when you open the door for them, they just walk through stoney faced like you did nothing at all. Then act offended when I mutter "you're welcome... prick". I dont expect a thank you, but maybe just a slightly smile or facial expression wouldn't hurt.

Guys at the gym who walk around holding their arms out like they have mile wide backs, walking on bic biro thin legs, then dump the dumbbells on the floor and leave them there.

And finally, people who push the pedestrian cross button, even when there's no car coming, and just walk out and leave it. Then it goes red just as a car approaches and no pedestrian there! Fookers!

People who try and bypass a congested lane and jump in at the last possible moment, then look at you like you're in the wrong for not moving to make room for them. (A roads not motorway, and in the van not on the bike) the reason I've been sat in this queue twice as long as I should have been is because of impatient w**kers like you. f**k off and find an alternative route.

no

#3 for sure.........queue like the rest of us!!........really boils my p*ss does that....... :evil:

NO

Yeh 3 for sure, and I get just as annoyed at the tits that let the cars pushing in ...in

NOOOO

I get p*ssed off with all the people sitting IN the f*cking ques. You are ALL MAKING IT WORSE!

I actually witnessed it today too, and wondered why the hell people are so weird. Oncoming traffic was at a stand still on an A road with two lanes (the sort that have 2 lanes for maybe half a mile), but NOBODY (apart from two lone motorcyclists) were using the second lane. Everyone wanted to que.

Anyway, on the way back, a similar thing happens, but this time there was a BMW in lane 2, speeding through a 50, overtaking everyone who was sat in lane 1 doing 30 in slow moving traffic until he released that actually, there are road works up in the distance, so instead of using lane 2 any longer, he jumps straight into lane 1 and slows down to 30mph like everyone else.

Why?

Why do people do this?

Why don't people use both lanes for as long as they can?

Councils have actually got to the stage now where they put up signs saying "use both lanes"

Using half of the road available only increases the length of the traffic jam, which in turn (especially near roundabouts/side roads) causes unnessesarry jams on those roads too

Happens constantly when entering Cambridge from the A10, always some clever dickhead who guns it down the lane for the Science Park then tries to cut into the City Centre lane just before the lights. Even more irritating when you actually want to enter the Science Park (whose lane has a separate set of lights that go green at a completely different time) and you can't because there's a bellend in front who is waiting for the light in the City Centre lane to change so he has a chance to cut it. w**kers.

I want to rant about the idiot that posted on my youtube channel... Bloody idiot. Hate people like this...

Commuting through London...

"You give bikers a bad name"..."You will end up in hospital". I badly want to go for a pint with the bloke who wrote those comments, I reckon he'd be a laugh a minute! :-)

I want to rant about the idiot that posted on my youtube channel... Bloody idiot. Hate people like this...

Commuting through London...

"You give bikers a bad name"..."You will end up in hospital". I badly want to go for a pint with the bloke who wrote those comments, I reckon he'd be a laugh a minute! :-)

He's just jealous because he sits behind cars in traffic :lol:

no

NO

Yeh 3 for sure, and I get just as annoyed at the tits that let the cars pushing in ...in

NOOOO

I get p*ssed off with all the people sitting IN the f*cking ques. You are ALL MAKING IT WORSE!

I actually witnessed it today too, and wondered why the hell people are so weird. Oncoming traffic was at a stand still on an A road with two lanes (the sort that have 2 lanes for maybe half a mile), but NOBODY (apart from two lone motorcyclists) were using the second lane. Everyone wanted to que.

Anyway, on the way back, a similar thing happens, but this time there was a BMW in lane 2, speeding through a 50, overtaking everyone who was sat in lane 1 doing 30 in slow moving traffic until he released that actually, there are road works up in the distance, so instead of using lane 2 any longer, he jumps straight into lane 1 and slows down to 30mph like everyone else.

Why?

Why do people do this?

Why don't people use both lanes for as long as they can?

Councils have actually got to the stage now where they put up signs saying "use both lanes"

Using half of the road available only increases the length of the traffic jam, which in turn (especially near roundabouts/side roads) causes unnessesarry jams on those roads too

First instance, approx a mile and a half of a three lane duel carriageway. Inside lane branches off into the town Iive in. The outside two lanes carry turn right onto the main road into Bolton. All three lanes congested, but the outside move marginally quicker because it can handle two lanes. You think the road would function better with everyone being in whatever lane they fancied and only becoming concerned where they want to go at the last possible moment? Get real.

In actual fact what happens is 99% of the drivers get in the lane they actually will need when the road splits, then some cheeky ***** decide to use the fact the outside two lanes move marginally faster to then jump in at the last possible moment.

Also the second instance I'm on about, where the m61 splits into the M60 two right hand lanes become the m60, the inside lane branches off to become the east lancs road, you see no issues with people driving down the inside lane to beat three miles of congestion and jump in at the last possible moment. The only reason that lane moves faster is because the volume of traffic is probably split 95% motorway and 5% for the East lancs, again, if everyone used all three lanes then tried to cut in it would create a bottle neck, the traffic would move slower, which in turn would back the motorway up even further.

LOL @Joeman, got my back on that video!

This guy has no history, I reckon he may even know me and just made this google account to voice his opinions behind a curtain... :roll:

This guy has no history, I reckon he may even know me and just made this google account to voice his opinions behind a curtain... :roll:

Lol, its fun to troll the haters.. Bit tricky from my phone.. If he replies I'll fire up the laptop and bring out the big guns!!

Can I rant about shitty mass market home conveyancers and my bitter regret that I didn't just use my normal, quality solicitor to save a few quid?

Yep, they are useless. My sister used a cheap one to buy her house. Then my mum went to buy the same house from my sister and I advised my mum to use my solicitor who ive used many times. Loads of stuff was picked up by mine that my sister's had missed on the same property!!

Couldn't help but go grammar police on him a bit in a reply :lol:

Can't stand people that are too pig ignorant to reply with something that may make them look slightly smaller... be a man Mal Mal and own up that you didn't know as much as you thought you did!

Wasak. Cheers for the backup though folks, appreciated :3some: